Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Going to try and keep this short and simple.

I'm severely impressed by the Volt. I was shopping for a new smaller mod and after buying the 3VO I was still looking for something smaller. I came across GrimGreen's Volt review and couldn't believe the amount of vapor he was getting from the Volt. Did more research and found out that the Volt=Bloog only cheaper. I always wanted a Bloog as it had a rather large following even veteran vapers swore by it.

Anyways, bought the Volt Kit with two batteries, one manual (black) and one auto (white), the PCC, and some empty cartos.

Long story short, I live in New York City and the Volt is perfect for city life. The PCC works great and the cartos can be refilled often and produce great vapor and TH (depening on your nic level). Ordered the strong sampler and have only tried teh grape so far and tastes great. Also have a 5 pack of the RY4 I yet have to try.

So, thanks SI for making this great product available at a decent price.

PS. It's funny how my vaping journey started with the Ego-T, going through countless Mods, and in the end I'm 100% satisfied with the Volt and 3VO. It just works.

Vape Hard and in Public!

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Are you referring to the kit that is prox $45 on their web site? I am window shopping at the moment, but thinking of buying another option. BTW - I don't know what a 3VO is - ??? Sorry if that's an old question.

Hi, Dishona. Nice to see you checking out Smokeless Image.

I don't know what the 3VO is, either, that alldayvape was referring to. But, I'm a "Voltie," as they say.

The Pro starter kit like the one alldayvape got is the one I usually would recommend to someone coming in, for the two batteries as well as the portable charging case. I also recommend getting a USB charger and wall adapter, too, as part of the "extras" available, since overall that gives a person three choices of charging methods total (pcc, USB, and USB-wall adapter combo).

However, the Standard starter kit, the $45 one, is a very good way to try things for the first time. No pcc, but no committment to a pcc if it isn't right for you. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Welcome alldayvape!

When I was looking around, I definitely contemplated mods and such. But, I realized I just wanted reliability, good vapor and good prices. I just like simplicity - no contraptions, fiddling and endless parts. SI fit the bill, and I'm far more than satisfied with them. The shipping is insanely quick, too.

Good luck!

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
Through all of my research and planning on what to buy, I thought I'd want to upgrade and jump ship soon after I got my Volt products.

NOT the case at all!

I am planning on getting a ProVari this fall/winter solely for home use, but for portable vaping I'll be keeping m Volt products in tip-top shape!

Also, I'll probably end up using the ProVari with whatever clearomizer/tank systems Volt has by the time I get one... 6-8 months is a VERY long time! :)

bebowebb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
I am planning on getting a ProVari this fall/winter solely for home use, but for portable vaping I'll be keeping m Volt products in tip-top shape!

When I first began researching and searching through ECF, I had considered doing the same. BUT THEN.... I fell in love with my Volts!

Smokeless Image is so progressive that I can only guess as to what all they might have in the works. They are so customer oriented, so driven to improve, I simply can NOT fathom the thought of switching to anything else.

Simply put.... it's just good times!

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
When I first began researching and searching through ECF, I had considered doing the same. BUT THEN.... I fell in love with my Volts!

Smokeless Image is so progressive that I can only guess as to what all they might have in the works. They are so customer oriented, so driven to improve, I simply can NOT fathom the thought of switching to anything else.

Simply put.... it's just good times!

This is why I'm not going to be branching out as much hardware wise... I just started getting into vaping and all that only a couple months ago. Smokeless Image had some great looking products so I was excited to try.

All of a sudden, only about a month after I get my shipment I'm looking at much larger batteries and clearomizers (Which prompted my interest in tank systems!) and a bunch of new hardware to look through.

If they come out with some kind of very advanced item that's VV with a LONG cutoff time and enormous battery (ProVari like!) AND more tank systems I wouldn't think twice about doing all of my business with Smokeless Image.

However, their are some e-liquid companies out there I don't think I'd be able to give up... Vapor Room and Backwoods Brew are fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread