Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
LOL - that was established and scientifically proven on the first page of this thread....the rest is just convincing some cloud chasers of how Ohm's Law can't be broken....even if "oh wow man, I run 29.5 amps on my quad coil with a 30 amp battery, and the current is boss"

That seriously made me laugh! :laugh: I think next time I'm at my local shop I'll brag about vaping at 29.5 amps, repeat how "it's all in the amps my friend, all in the amps..." and see what reaction I get. Those guys evidently just ignore people unless you are already in their exclusive little rebuilding club so to hell what they think anyway ;)

Yeah, I was pretty sure we established that too, actually I was pretty sure that was scientifically proven before this thread was even created. But I'm happy to try and hold someone's hand leading them on their way to find the truth all over again.

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
That seriously made me laugh! :laugh: I think next time I'm at my local shop I'll brag about vaping at 29.5 amps, repeat how "it's all in the amps my friend, all in the amps..." and see what reaction I get. Those guys evidently just ignore people unless you are already in their exclusive little rebuilding club so to hell what they think anyway ;)

Yeah, I was pretty sure we established that too, actually I was pretty sure that was scientifically proven before this thread was even created. But I'm happy to try and hold someone's hand leading them on their way to find the truth all over again.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Yeah i seem to think the OP is just f'in with us. Trying to see how many times we can post the same things over and over..

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Yeah i seem to think the OP is just f'in with us. Trying to see how many times we can post the same things over and over..

Maybe, if so he definitely got me! I just can't help myself sometimes (most of the time) hehe

And if he is messin with us, I have to say bravo on the very odd, convoluted trollery of amperage obsession.

Last edited:

ckn71nm

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
ABQ, NM, USA
Amps are a byproduct.
Why is this thread still alive?!?!

Please stop with the equations, as you are feeding the OP.
I'm not sure if he's trolling, or just stupid.

THERE ARE ADJUSTABLE AMP MODS!

/close thread

Excuse me?? I asked a question in my OP. With the intention to learn something. That this got a little out of hand with equations is me trolling?

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... Say what you have to say in the next few hours. ...

I sincerely hope that many, or at least some (maybe you, ck), have learned a little bit about basic electricity through this thread. Many knowledgeable contributors have posted very patiently.

ckn71nm

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
ABQ, NM, USA
I sincerely hope that many, or at least some (maybe you, ck), have learned a little bit about basic electricity through this thread. Many knowledgeable contributors have posted very patiently.

I have learned a lot. And I appreciate the contributions many of you made. Very helpful and informative.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I have learned a lot. And I appreciate the contributions many of you made. Very helpful and informative.

I used to teach physics for years so I could detect why you were asking the questions you were asking was because while it's easy to visualise current as something real - a flow of eletrons, you just are unfamiliar with what power is; it's not exactly something one can visualise; it can seem like a concoction.

It's because you don't happen to be familiar with the physics meaning of 'work', firstly, and then the physics meaning of 'power', its confusing. The same words 'work' and 'power' are already common usage words with vague meanings compared to the very specific meaning in physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread