Voltage drop on a Reos Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hi everyone! I've been really wanting a Reos mod as of late.

I currently use a VS rDNA 30 with a Magma, a Stingray X clone with a Plume Veil clone, and a Shotgun mod with a CLT. I tend to enjoy hard hitting mods that give me a warm, thick vape.

Looking at the Reos Mod, I'm a bit skeptical of the leaf spring switch and was wondering if anyone had any data on the voltage drop based on a 1ohm build.

Has anyone measured how hard a Reo hits versus a traditional copper mod or a dna mod?

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
tomzgreat posted some info a while back. His conclusion was that the REO Grand with the sub-ohm contacts hangs in there really well with most of the mid-high end tube mods.

There are a few threads in the REO sub-forum. REOs vendor sub-forum is also a lot higher traffic than this portion of the forum, so you'll find more folks keeping an eye out for such questions and able to answer them in a short time frame.

Reactions: Aal_

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
tomzgreat posted some info a while back. His conclusion was that the REO Grand with the sub-ohm contacts hangs in there really well with most of the mid-high end tube mods.

There are a few threads in the REO sub-forum. REOs vendor sub-forum is also a lot higher traffic than this portion of the forum, so you'll find more folks keeping an eye out for such questions and able to answer them in a short time frame.

Here's a vid on it VD on a grand before and after High out put contacts installed :)

http://youtu.be/21rfLN07o80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread