Volts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ-Demon

May 13, 2022
Hello

I'm new to RDAs I understand the ohms for the most part. I'm using a Guar-21 with 2 Hohm Run (39.1Amps CDR) not the RunXL & Dead Rabbit V3 (.30).

I know to watch my Amps but what about volts? Nobody ever mentions volts. Just Wondering whats the highest I can build? I know how low (safely) but the higher I would build in lower Amps but the Volts shoot up.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello

I'm new to RDAs I understand the ohms for the most part. I'm using a Guar-21 with 2 Hohm Run (39.1Amps CDR) not the RunXL & Dead Rabbit V3 (.30).

I know to watch my Amps but what about volts? Nobody ever mentions volts. Just Wondering whats the highest I can build? I know how low (safely) but the higher I would build in lower Amps but the Volts shoot up.
Hi and welcome,
It is a regulated device; Guar-21.
So long as you feed it quality batteries, (similar to your 35A Hohm runs) it will handle the rest of the thinking for you.
Pick a wattage and go.
Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Cheers
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I know to watch my Amps but what about volts? Nobody ever mentions volts.

You don't have to worry about both volts and watts. Just think in wattage. As long as you know that your batteries are reputable and really can handle the amp rating advertised, use this calculator (for regulated mods only)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread