Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Not really interested in a stealth vape so much (already have a couple of mods that will provie that - when and if NEEDED) as I am in just having a decent vape without all the clouds/vapor that using a sub-oHms coil usually provides - still NEED to breath that's all . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway - Thanks for the info . . . I might still give it a try if and/or when I can get hold of one of their 1.2 oHm coils and if doesn't work for what I want - I will pass it one to someone who NEEDS or can use this one . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Fasttech has the 1.2 ohm PnP-C1 coils just not in stock at the moment, other places should have them.
    Here's Fasttechs ones: $11.99 Authentic VOOPOO DRAG Baby Trio Replacement PnP-C1 Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.2ohm (10-15W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping :D

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I'm a little cornfused...

The screen shows Watts...and it's "5 to 40 Watt capability"...

But..."Output Power: 3 Voltage Levels 3.8V, 3.5V, 3.2V"...

So...do the +/- buttons control Volts or Watts???

[Found this...Voopoo Vinci: 5.5mL/40W VW Mod Style Pod System Kit $24.99 - Cheap Vaping Deals ]

There are 2 Vinci mods the one that you are talking about is the Vinci R. The Vinci R has no display screen but uses a 3 stage voltage regulation, 3.2, 3.5, and 3.8 volts.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Thanks for that info @gerrymi , WINNER WINNER.

I've been thinking about the VOOPOO VINCI Mod Pod Kit since your GREAT review...and have been "following prices"...

That $22.45 was the BEST price I've run across..

(I may have run across a few sites with prices close to that...but NONE of them also carried the PnP-C1 1.2ohm coils ...[which I, as a 10Watt MTL vaper, think I want to use])...:thumbs:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread