Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I have the standard Vinci Mod Dave.
    I would recommend that to anyone looking, it's Fantastic!! Great tasting, nice adjustable airflow and very user friendly.
    So the Vinci X will only be Better if you ask me!!
    More power, 18650 battery. More wattage, goes up to 70 watts instead of 40. And the option of an RBA coil, Handy;)
    I know @bigbob2322 and @charlie1465 are experienced users of the Vinci X so they might be able to help with anything else I missed:D
    It gets my two thumbs up:thumbs:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I was sent the Vinci X to review from Voopoo and have been using it for about 2 weeks and it's a great performer, no problems using it and the RBA feature is icing on the cake. I wasn't sent the RBA but it's only negative point so far is not being able to make incremental airflow adjustments, but luckily for me the airflow that is pre set works great. My review for the Vinci X will post this week so stay tuned. If you haven't read my Vinci review i'll post it below.

VOOPOO VINCI MOD POD REVIEW BY BIGBOB2322

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I won a vinci x and I do like it. I'm waiting for the RBA to become available. The only downside is the bottom of the coil leaks a bit.It could be a defective coil. IDK but for MTL I think its great. Less leakage than my dotmod aio. That one leaks more.
    Koolkiz, hi

Ils normally not leakage but condensation build up with both the Vinci and the Dotmod. In fact anything that has a tank that is partially or totally covered. It is something you just need to keep an eye on to wipe it out when necessary. Even the famous Billet Box suffers the same... I hope this helps :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hey all,
    Thanks for the great feedback. Vinci X it is then.

Dave

I'm not sure if you have shopped around for the Vinci X but I noticed it at a good price at Sourcemore.
    VOOPOO VINCI X Mod Pod Kit 5.5ml 70W Single 18650 Battery with PnP Coils
    The Vinci X comes with a 0.3 ohm and a 0.6 ohm coil but it also has a wide variety of replacement coils from 0.3 ohm a looser draw to the 1.2 ohm which is a more tighter draw like a cigarette.
    VOOPOO PnP Coil 5pcs 1.2ohm/0.8ohm/0.6ohm/0.45ohm Replacement Coil
    Happy Vinci Shopping:D

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    I'll get the hang of this forum yet. Those are great prices and thanks.
    Dave

I'm not sure if you have shopped around for the Vinci X but I noticed it at a good price at Sourcemore.
    The Vinci X comes with a 0.3 ohm and a 0.6 ohm coil but it also has a wide variety of replacement coils from 0.3 ohm a looser draw to the 1.2 ohm which is a more tighter draw like a cigarette.

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    I looked into them a little. Have you shopped with them a lot? Their reviews and customer service seem to come up short online.

Dave

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I have both the Voopoo Vinci and the Voopoo Vinci X. I've also reviewed them both and use them both daily. I think you'll be happy with the Vinci X. It's one of my favorite pods!

Here's my review of the Voopoo Vinci Voopoo Vinci Review
    And my review of the Vinci X Voopoo Vinci X Review by Anise

Reactions: Dlpsr

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I looked into them a little. Have you shopped with them a lot? Their reviews and customer service seem to come up short online.

Dave

I've purchased from Sourcemore at least half a dozen times without a problem at all.
    There's also a decent customer base of ECF members, they have good deals on all the time that many many members here take advantage of. I haven't heard of any issues:)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Dlpsr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread