• Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    Yes thanks, I ordered a cheap two bay charger, an extra battery, the x, .08 cools, Saltnic dry and cubano silver. Now if they can only ship it because of the Christmas rush.

I chose the first supplier who a local friend uses. Eightvape. Every supplier I looked at had negative reviews, which is to be expected I guess. We'll see. The Juul will hold me over until they can ship.

Dave

Nice stuff Dave:thumbs:
    Are you all set for batteries and an external battery charger?

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    Finally got the Vinci x gear. Shipping was slow over the holidays. I can understand now why some said 5% was hot. Out of the Vinci yes, 50 salt was hot, 5% out of the Juul, not so much. No comparison, Vinci is like the Starship Enterprise vs a Cessna.

I'll have to drop the salt nic down lower, 50 is very hot. A 2 second puff equals the Juul. Hardware matters.

Now to figure out how to dilute, 50 salt lower.

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. I like it.

Dave

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    Finally got the Vinci x gear. Shipping was slow over the holidays. I can understand now why some said 5% was hot. Out of the Vinci yes, 50 salt was hot, 5% out of the Juul, not so much. No comparison, Vinci is like the Starship Enterprise vs a Cessna.

I'll have to drop the salt nic down lower, 50 is very hot. A 2 second puff equals the Juul. Hardware matters.

Now to figure out how to dilute, 50 salt lower.

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. I like it.

Dave
    for me i add 50/50 pg/vg by ratio, 50 mg -> 25 mg : 10 ml salt + 10ml pg50/vg50 = 20ml of 25 mg salts :p

Reactions: Dlpsr

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania
    for me i add 50/50 pg/vg by ratio, 50 mg -> 25 mg : 10 ml salt + 10ml pg50/vg50 = 20ml of 25 mg salts :p

Thanks, might have been the new coil or the newbie user. Doesn't seem so harsh now MTL, but I'll still need to drop back so I'm using less nicotine. However, on the other hand, with high high nic juice I don't need to hit it as often for the same effect.

I'll have to ponder on it before making a decision.

Dave

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Anyone know what's best for battery life and/or button life on the Vinci x? Is it best or advised to start it once and leave it in sleep mode all day or click the button 10 times repeatedly all day long to turn it on and off?

Thanks,
    Dave
    Can anyone tell me if the Vinci X has pass-through while charging please? I thought it did, but mine doesn't. Just want to figure out if mine is or isn't working properly.

Thanks
    Anyone know what's best for battery life and/or button life on the Vinci x? Is it best or advised to start it once and leave it in sleep mode all day or click the button 10 times repeatedly all day long to turn it on and off?

Thanks,
    Dave

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread