Voopoo Vinci SE // Review by HyDrOpOnIc1987

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
voopoo vinci SE Pod Starter Kit // Review by HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hi and welcome to another review! Today we'll be taking a look at the new Vinci SE starter kit that was sent to me by my contact at Voopoo. As usual, I will be doing my best to give an honest and unbiased review. The layout of my reviews is pretty much always the same; start off by showing promotional images as well as the specifications, features and what is included in each box. Alright, let's get to it.

Promotional Images, Specifications, Features and Package Contents

Specifications
Brand: VOOPOO
Unit: 1 Set
Size: 24*14*93.5mm
device Material: Aluminum Alloy
Output Power: 11-15W
Input Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
Battery: 900mAh built-in battery
Output Voltage: 5V/1A
Resistance Range: 0.3-3.0ohm
Capacity: 2ml
Pod Material: PCTG
Pod Resistance: 0.8ohm
Package: Gift Box

Features
- Top Fill Pods
- USB-C
- Plug and play; Pop the pod in and away you go!
- Visible LED indicator
- Stylized back

Contents of Package
1pc VOOPOO VINCI Pod SE Device
1pc VOOPOO VINCI Series V2 Cartridge (Top-filling) 0.8ohm
1pc User Manual
1pc Type-C Cable

Unboxing and Usage Highlights

The box is nice. Has some modern styling and the branding on the front. On the top, it has Voopoo is white font. There's a viewing window under that, showing the device and it’s colour. Under the window, it has the device name “Vinci SE" in white font. I really like that the box is rather plain, especially since I'm always more interested in the device. In my opinion, the less packaging the better!
The sides of the box houses some of the devices features, and the other side has Voopoo's social media.

The back of the box has the package contents, Voopoo’s HQ address, and a couple warnings (must be legal smoking age).

Opening the packaging, you're met with the device and pod immediately. Then flipping the plastic try over reveals the USB-C cable and the user manual and Quality Assurance card. My device is a beautiful green colour and has some cool modern patterns on the back.

I took the pod, which is a 0.8ohm coil (not removable) and filled it with some of my Peach flavoured nic salt liquid. The pod is a top fill. Love top fill pods! I popped off the mouth piece which uncovered the fill port. Opposite to the fill port is a small pin hole which allows the air to leave the pod. It ensures that the fill port doesn't clog while filling. Honestly, I feel all pods should be top fill these days!

After letting the pod sit with liquid in it for 15 minutes to ensure the cotton is fully saturated, I put it in the device and took a puff. The pod fits into the device very snug. It has indents on either side of the pod which creates a snapping mechanism which snaps the pod into place. The pod is very secure in the device.

I vaped with this device for about a week and a half now and the pod that came with it is still going strong. It still has full flavour even after all that time. I'm not exactly a light vaper either haha

My only gripe with the device was with the pod. It's not specific to this device only, it applies to pretty much all top fill pod devices. When I inevitably dropped the device, the mouth piece and pod flew off in different directions and it took me about a half hour of searching all the corners of my office to finally find it. This is a common issue with pods that have removable mouthpieces. That said, it was the only issue that arose during my review of this product. The pod didn't leak a drop no matter how hard I inhaled.

In conclusion, I recommend this device to anyone needing a small pocketable device. I only used nic salts while testing the device, but most people know that these small devices tend to be made just for nicotine salts. This device comes in 8 different colours, so you'll be sure to find one to fit your needs and style.

I would like to thank my contact, Freya, at Voopoo (as well as Voopoo themselves) for sending me this device to review. I have had a blast using it and I think you will too. There is a link to Voopoo's website, as well as the Vinci SE.

I hope I was able to show you a few things about this device. If you decide to pull the trigger and get one of these, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much for reading, and I'll see you all again next time.

Cheers!

Edited: Corrected my mistake about the pod having magnets when it in fact does not. It has indentations on either side of the pod which when pushed into the device, creates a sort of snapping mechanism. The end result is a VERY secure pod. My apologies for my confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenkyou

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Nice review but no magnets are used in the VINCI POD SE instead a raised tab on the pod connects to a indent inside the device for a very secure connection. 20220926_160933.jpg 20220926_155248.jpg

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: hittman

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    " It has a couple magnets that help pull the pod into the device"

The pod I got for review didn't have any magnets. Are you sure about that?

Nice review but no magnets are used in the VINCI POD SE instead a raised tab on the pod connects to a indent inside the device for a very secure connection. View attachment 981694 View attachment 981695
    Thank you both, my bad. Correcting it now. Still very sick and my antibiotics are making me confused easily. I have 3 pod devices setup atm and 3 devices and Clindamycin's memory imparement don't go together.

I'm sorry everyone. I really shouldn't have even attempted to write a review while having memory impairment. Nothing good can come of it. Just felt a lot of pressure building to get reviews out as more devices keep showing up. Thank you very much for pointing out the mistake. It's such a stupid one too. I feel foolish. :(

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    We tend to rush things when sick, hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks. Im a couple days out from finishing my run of antibiotics. I'll probably try and wait until then before dping another review, just so that I can guarantee accuracy. Honestly can't believe how hard these antibiotics hit me. Doesn't usually affect me like this lol Feeling more like myself today though, sleep really helped lol

yeah, I think I saw the magnets mentioned in the 1st review for SE on ECF and was surprised there was no magnets in mine :confused:
    I actually prefer the magnet locks instead of click to lock option used
    Recently I had a device which had both magnets and a indentation, hence my confusion. I love me some magnets :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread