ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well don't get mad at me - but I am using the old ECF theme too.
I do log out every night.

Since I've never seen this red banner you are seeing will you take a screen shot if it comes up again please ?
I would never get mad at you :wub:

Looks like Katya was able to show you a screen shot of it so you will finally get to see it. :D Thank you Katya :thumbs:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Katya - this is at the bottom of the forum yes ?

Yup! It used to be on the bottom right side of the screen, now it's on the bottom left. :D

ETA: Doesn't bother me very much--the contest will be over soon; just wanted to show you the screen shot you asked for.

What bothers me are the search and the back arrow in quotes... Still not fixed. *sigh*

Thank you Katya - I have left a note with a link here for the Tech Guy :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
What ? That's not a contest.
That is the forum that only gets opened up around holidays for suppliers to post their sales.
It got started a couple of years ago to round up all the sales together - makes it easier for members to find them.

The "Green" header - same as the contests threw me :) And I know about the holiday threads. But the point remains, are we going to have this constant pink note on every contest now?? I know there's more to come. Why can't the tech guys do away with it like ALL other notes we get on this forum, once read or x'ed out?

Again, it's not like the contest threads are unknown - they're on EVERY forum! How could one miss them?

If you're not seeing it perhaps the tech guys fixed it so admins and forum personnel don't continue to see it.

I'm getting more used to it now. Perhaps use it as a banner.
123776276.sEWWM3V3.awfulfunny.gif

upload_2017-12-18_15-2-21-png.706759

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thank you Katya - I have left a note with a link here for the Tech Guy :)

The "Green" header - same as the contests threw me :) And I know about the holiday threads. But the point remains, are we going to have this constant pink note on every contest now?? I know there's more to come. Why can't the tech guys do away with it like ALL other notes we get on this forum, once read or x'ed out?

Again, it's not like the contest threads are unknown - they're on EVERY forum! How could one miss them?

If you're not seeing it perhaps the tech guys fixed it so admins and forum personnel don't continue to see it.

I'm getting more used to it now. Perhaps use it as a banner.
123776276.jpg

upload_2017-12-18_15-2-21-png.706759

Re the red banner...See my reply to Katya above :)
And nope, staff are also suffering the same glitches, PLUS half our tools don't function properly or not at all. We don't get any 'special fixings'.
This red banner tho, I personally never saw this one...perhaps my ad blocker ?
Anyhoo, as I said, see my reply to Katya about it :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Re the red banner...See my reply to Katya above :)
And nope, staff are also suffering the same glitches, PLUS half our tools don't function properly or not at all. We don't get any 'special fixings'.
This red banner tho, I personally never saw this one...perhaps my ad blocker ?
Anyhoo, as I said, see my reply to Katya about it :)

Yeah, I read your reply to Katya... point is that you and perhaps at least one other mod isn't seeing it. I have an ad blocker but it's not touching it. And if I were deleting cookies, (I'm not) then I wouldn't see all my Christmas shopping items on Drudge Report and elsewhere. lol

Reactions: stols001

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
again...

I have left a note with a link here for the Tech Guy
Thank you.
Maybe we should send this to the tech guy :)

the-best-feeling-is-when-someone-appreciates-everything-about-you-that-someone-else-took-for-granted-quote-1.jpg

I do understand how hard it can be to find the programming glitches. I am just trying to figure out what those of us that see it are doing different from the ones that aren't. If we can determine that then maybe it will help the tech guy zoom in on the right place in the code.

Well shoot...guess the photo isn't going to show up :(
It is 2 owls, one cuddling up to the other..It says: The best feeling is when someone appreciates everything about you that someone else took for granted.​

my words: so true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread