VPX Tank Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey tossedmycookies!

The dual coils have worked wonderfully for me on my eGo battery with my VPX tank.

That being said, I know many vapers that are far more knowledgeable than me with respect to electronics say that you shouldn't use anything LR on your eGo batteries but that's all I have used on my eGo batteries since LR atties came out about 1.5 years ago (?) and I haven't had an issue yet. That's my personal experience but I went into it thinking it was a risk I was willing to take and have never looked back.

I'm not sure how long they will last but the first 510 dual coil carto that I ever used, when we initially brought them in, lasted me about 24 hours on my eGo before I started getting dry hits and I tossed it. The first one I have used with my VPX tank has been on my Darwin (primarily) for about a week now and it's still going strong but I'm starting to think the flavour is not quite what it was at first and am considering replacing it soon (I fill the tank with approximately 3ml each day).

Someone (I think it was Chinner) was just saying at the flea market this weekend that the carto in his tank (not a VPX tank) had been going for 3 weeks or something. Keeping them moist definitely increases their lifespan, that's for sure.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to call or email any time!

Happy vaping!
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread