Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Quick question. I am brand new to the WTA, I received my first bottle. I plan on mixing with my favorite juices. I use a Vivi Nova, I don't like cartos. My question is, how many drops of the WTA should I mix with my juice. I only use the droppers as they are easier. I don't do well with ratios, I just prefer to know how much I should use. I can use a syringe too to fill. Any help would be great full. You can either respond here to just send me a quick message as I know you are all experts!!!! Thanks so much.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Quick question. I am brand new to the WTA, I received my first bottle. I plan on mixing with my favorite juices. I use a Vivi Nova, I don't like cartos. My question is, how many drops of the WTA should I mix with my juice. I only use the droppers as they are easier. I don't do well with ratios, I just prefer to know how much I should use. I can use a syringe too to fill. Any help would be great full. You can either respond here to just send me a quick message as I know you are all experts!!!! Thanks so much.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for coming by and asking this great question. Each person is different, due to tolerance along with a plethora of other variables. Due to the strength of nic used, devices, and bases its really hard to give exact figures. I mainly vape wta straight its hard to say what works.

However if you want to start off with a small amount you can always add little bit each time till you get a desired effect. Maybe others might come by and give you their input on what works for them.

Ideally a syringe or small bottle to premix your wta and eliquid will help you achieve accurate measurements. However if you are just using standard droppers you can try 10 drops of your favorite eliquid with a ratio of 1-2 drops of Unflavored WTA. Please note I have seen droppers vary in amount dispensed per drop.

Either way please post back with the results.

Last edited:

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Thanks for the info. Another question, can you mix the WTA with different strengths of e-juice? I have a good stock of 18 mg strengths. Will the 18 mg. still work with the 24 mg. WTA?

I am a Provari user and use the large Session Vivi Nova's, each Vivi holds approximately 30 drops, the dropper itself has approximately 15 drops per dropper. I used the 30 drops of ejuice and 8-9 WTA - is this a good mix?

The Session Vivi Nova's have been hard to find, the supplier I use to use sent me the novas in a box with a large tank with long wicks, I have not idea what the smaller shorter wick tank is for?

Thanks for you support!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The best mix is the one that works for you at keeping the cravings away. I'm not sure what a "session" vivi nova is but do know what the regular vision novas are. Post a picture of the smaller tank and I'm sure someone here can tell you what it is. I've been using the aspire bottom dual coil mini novas for a while and really like them.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Thanks for the info. Another question, can you mix the WTA with different strengths of e-juice? I have a good stock of 18 mg strengths. Will the 18 mg. still work with the 24 mg. WTA?

I am a Provari user and use the large Session Vivi Nova's, each Vivi holds approximately 30 drops, the dropper itself has approximately 15 drops per dropper. I used the 30 drops of ejuice and 8-9 WTA - is this a good mix?

The Session Vivi Nova's have been hard to find, the supplier I use to use sent me the novas in a box with a large tank with long wicks, I have not idea what the smaller shorter wick tank is for?

Thanks for you support!

I looked up Vivi Nova tanks and I'm wondering if you might have the Vision VN. They come in 2 sizes (mini 2.5 ml and Reg. 3.5 ml) and are made of metal. Does that sound like yours?

I agree with Hitt and that the best amount is what keeps your cravings down. I usually use Aroma's flavored ejuice infused with WTA so I'm no expert. I have another vendor's flavor that I enjoy but like to add about a drop of unflavored WTA to every 5 or 10 drops of the e-liquid and it keeps those pesky cravings away. There's no perfect recipe, just the one that works for you.

Hope this helps. Take care and let us know how things are going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread