VT Inbox problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    At first I thought what you meant by "the tube coming from the 510" was a clearomizer, and if it was broken it would need to be replaced by another clearo or tank. After looking up to see what a VT Inbox is, I see it is a squonk box, so you probably mean the tube that goes from the squeeze bottle and thru the 510 connector. I don't know how the box is assembled, or how to take it apart, but I'm sure a squonker here will be able to help you.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You should be able to replace any squonk tube with another one. But you will need to know the exact inner diameter & outer diameter of the tube and make sure you buy food-safe tubing, most likely silicone tubing.

Tygon® SPT 3350 Sanitary Silicone Tubing | U.S. Plastic Corp.

I found information on another forum that the ID and OD for the VT Inbox Squonk tubing MIGHT be

7mm OD x 4mm ID or 8mm OD x 4mm ID

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    OMG louis! The metal tube broke off? How did that happen? That is awful! There are builders who build their own squonkers. I bet they have a source for squonkers 510s. Now finding one that fits.

You might also get that 510 all apart. Then you might be able to find a metal tube to fit. SS tube would be safe, copper I wouldn't use myself. Brass tube might be ok.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have an older VT Inbox that the tube coming from the 510 has broken off. Is there anyway to replace this tube or is it just trash? Also does anyone know how to take it apart/ Does it use screws , pins or small rivets?
    All responses are appreciated.

Louis

Not sure if this will Help? But Maybe it will...

Cleaning Out Your HCigar VT Inbox - Geekay Vapes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread