VTR Longevity. Thread issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
I'm using one of those smok airflow control adapters. It saves the threads and also adds the perfect amount of height to my standard length diver / tank. Also it kinda controls the airflow and looks good. $4 from surevapes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I may try that when I get my new one thank you :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
I only started having an issue with threading after dropping my VTR on the tank tip. A week later the threads were stripped, all tanks I have drop in. They still work they just have to be held down to fire. Its still usable just annoying to have to hold the tank down.

I also likely had a bad habit of over tightening the tanks down when I first got it and didnt know any better.

Yea very annoying, I snipped a half moon shape out of an old credit card and put it between the tank and the wheel and that worked for a while but it stopped working. I'm good with dealing with these issues because of the form factor and performance of the VTR. I would buy a VTR styled provari immediately if one was available

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Mine was my favorite all day/night mod for 14 weeks...loved it and babied it...them one morning it just died 2 hours from first issue(board issue)...Now I own 2 Provari mini's(bought second hand) and will not buy any other Innokin products unless bought cheap from Fast Tech...they at least offer a six month warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread