VV Reos

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will let the cat out of the bag . As I have stated I am not a electronics whiz I am good with wood and mechanical things basic electronics no problem . I have been asked by many ecf folk for along time to do a vv reo. Well the time has come I wanted to do this right the first time no game playing So I approached Mike from Notcigs He is a electronics genius. He has agreed to supply me with the vv parts needed for my mods :) Mike will even pop in the thread to answer any ?s that need to be answered that I may struggle with. I wanted to hug him when he offered thanks Mike .I will start with vv woodvils and move to the vv grands

ufo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2009
Rome - italy
I will let the cat out of the bag . As I have stated I am not a electronics whiz I am good with wood and mechanical things basic electronics no problem . I have been asked by many ecf folk for along time to do a vv reo. Well the time has come I wanted to do this right the first time no game playing So I approached Mike from Notcigs He is a electronics genius. He has agreed to supply me with the vv parts needed for my mods :) Mike will even pop in the thread to answer any ?s that need to be answered that I may struggle with. I wanted to hug him when he offered thanks Mike .I will start with vv woodvils and move to the vv grands

As I told you Rob, in more than two years of vaping I have tried many of the most famous PVs on the market, and the REO is the best I've had so far. Now I use only my reos (everything else is in a drawer:D, as I have often declared both here and in in my italian forum):D.
So, knowing the quality of your mods, I'm sure that even the Reo VV will be a masterpiece.
good job my friend:)

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Hi all the VV Reos will use the same controller as the Buzz Pro so the specs will be the same , we did a slight redesign of the format to fit in Robs design but the function and specs will be the same . here is a basic run down.

Specs:

15 watts maximum power output
Wheel adjustable voltage dial
Improved battery life 2 x 's avg. , we have a new controller that is MUCH more efficeint. avg. 12 hrs per charge
batteries (16340 type)
3-3 to 5.5 volt adjustment
Reverse battery protection
Over current protection
Over temp. protection
:vapor::vapor:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Hi all the VV Reos will use the same controller as the Buzz Pro so the specs will be the same , we did a slight redesign of the format to fit in Robs design but the function and specs will be the same . here is a basic run down.

Specs:

15 watts maximum power output
Wheel adjustable voltage dial
Improved battery life 2 x 's avg. , we have a new controller that is MUCH more efficeint. avg. 12 hrs per charge
batteries (16340 type)
3-3 to 5.5 volt adjustment
Reverse battery protection
Over current protection
Over temp. protection
:vapor::vapor:

Mike, will any 16340's work or only a specific "type". In other words will 16340 aw imr's and aw protected 16340's work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread