Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The wood Reos require much more of Rob's time compared to his metal Reos. He squeezes in wood builds when he can, but he won't let his customers wait for metal goodness if he can help it.

A wood build has been planned for sometime this year. Stay tuned to this subforum for that announcement.

(I have 3. Won't ever part with them)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Won't be anytime soon.
Just as a heads up there is a used Regular Woodville in the classys for $75.00!! Slightly damaged but still a rare find!

I can sort of understand people wanting a "new" Woodvil for the first one. But the Woodvils that have been made and sold are just as solid and perform just as well. You can get some that are more rounded than other runs. But I have lots of each and they all are easy to hold and I must say just as good. Once you see the quality of the build you realize that ANY Woodvil you buy will be great! Little chips or scratches really do not matter.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys! I sure would like to own a VV made in wood. I have a couple of EGO's and a Lavatube. Owning one of these as my first mod, would be AWESOME! I surely dont mind a couple of scratches and dents, I find it just gives it character. But owning a VV would be my preference in REO.

There has only been one run of the VV Woodvil. It is a rare find to pick up one from the classy's. When my daughter wanted to buy one I sold her one of mine. I found one in the classy's so I had three.

Keep looking you might find one pop up at a good price. (NOT MINE)!!!!!!LOL

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
I feel you unsure. I've decided when I get a chance to buy a Woodvil I might sell my Grand to get a VV Grand.

I just wish I would've gotten it back in the day when they said REO on them. That would have been perfect, as my full name is Ricky E. Orozco (check out the initials :) ). My middle name is horrible so I'll just leave it at it starts with an E.

Had to make my 100th post on the REO threads.

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I feel you unsure. I've decided when I get a chance to buy a Woodvil I might sell my Grand to get a VV Grand.

I just wish I would've gotten it back in the day when they said REO on them. That would have been perfect, as my full name is Ricky E. Orozco (check out the initials :) ). My middle name is horrible so I'll just leave it at it starts with an E.

Had to make my 100th post on the REO threads.

If I stll had http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/unsure-albums-reos-past-present-picture46784-reoclassic.html I might be inclined to sell it to you, :) Good luck...

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S

Megamuckel

Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Germany
I couldn't agree more. :)

And, u have a very nice photobucket-album, unsure.

First i was a little confused about the Nikname there.
But then, i found the right spelling.... un u re ... is it an other word 4 "not mine"? or "never mine" :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Hey, its not easy 4 a stupid german to find the right words.... LOL... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread