vv woth no pwm

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Hey I have a vamo it's pretty God but with my rba's seems it doesn't want to fire every time plus the rattle snake noise gets pretty old. So I guess what I'm asking is are there vv's with no pwm. Other than the provari! I just don't have the money for that I have to get 2 as whatever I get the wife will want too.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
with my rba's seems it doesn't want to fire every time plus the rattle snake noise gets pretty old.

I have 4 VV mods (Provari, Vamo, Itaste MVP, Itaste SVD) so I will only speak for them. The Provari and the MVP are the only ones that don't have the rattle snake sound. You'll probably have the same problem with these mods firing rba's as well. More likely than not your RBAs aren't firing because of the safety features built into the mod. Most mods have an amp limit, show circuit protection, and low ohm protection. If you try to fire something with a low ohm coil, or if the ohms aren't stable your mod will not fire. Get a mechanical for your RBA's. They will always fire, no rattle snake sound, and with a low res coil it's a fantastic vape.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Have you looked on the ProVape site? They have the ProVari (blemished) for $140.00. I bought one and it has no blemishes at all and works great with any attachments. The color of mine is more silver than gray and the extension cap is a shade darker. That doesn't affect the function so it doesn't bother me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread