VVG button

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Is there a thread somewhere that explains the difference between the new and OG buttons for the VVG? I kinda like the OG button because I can put my PV in my coat pocket and not worry so much about it firing (for the most part) I would worry about that with the new button. The reason why I'm asking is my unit has started not firing every 4th or 5th vape (that varies) and I'm wondering if there's something up with the button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Is there a thread somewhere that explains the difference between the new and OG buttons for the VVG? I kinda like the OG button because I can put my PV in my coat pocket and not worry so much about it firing (for the most part) I would worry about that with the new button. The reason why I'm asking is my unit has started not firing every 4th or 5th vape (that varies) and I'm wondering if there's something up with the button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. That's the button. That's what has happened to many, many using the old button. That's how it begins..... Rob will change it out for free, and the new button works GREAT. It's worth the trip to Maine.....

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Think belly buttons! Inny or Outty!

New VVGrand Button:

024-1.jpg

The new button is a very smooth one! No click, just an easy push.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Yep. That's the button. That's what has happened to many, many using the old button. That's how it begins..... Rob will change it out for free, and the new button works GREAT. It's worth the trip to Maine.....

Thanks for the reply. :) I'll PM Robert and send it out this week sometime. Looks like it's up to the grand as a backup for a week or so :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
LOL Karen, I guess I'll have an outty soon :)

I really waited a long time before I sent mine in. It takes a little getting use to the button on the side sticking out. I can no longer just pop it in my purse. Have to turn it off.

But I must say it is a very nice button and works flawlessly! No more fire...not fire...fire...not fire! Hits every time!

Robert's turn around time is great, he will get it back fast.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I was very resistant....I did not want the new button. I really liked the old button...the design was sexy and sleek. Really seemed innovative...and it was. The problem was the button, it just didn't do what it was supposed to do....and after mine failed, I too, sent mine in. Now I'm totally happy with the new button and I hardly even think of the original. Yes, I loved it, but having it work is more important that what it looks like. The new button looks fine, works perfectly...I really do like it better now. I have no doubt you'll be happy with yours too.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
I was very resistant....I did not want the new button. I really liked the old button...the design was sexy and sleek. Really seemed innovative...and it was. The problem was the button, it just didn't do what it was supposed to do....and after mine failed, I too, sent mine in. Now I'm totally happy with the new button and I hardly even think of the original. Yes, I loved it, but having it work is more important that what it looks like. The new button looks fine, works perfectly...I really do like it better now. I have no doubt you'll be happy with yours too.
+1
I too resisted but resistance is futile gladly it didn't take long at all to become a fan and prefer the new button.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks for the reply. :) I'll PM Robert and send it out this week sometime. Looks like it's up to the grand as a backup for a week or so :)

Yep. Be careful....you're probably more spoiled by the VV Grand than you know. I sent my VV in and went back to my Grand for a week. The MINUTE I got my VV Grand back, I ordered a second one. As great as the Grand is, it drove me CRAZY doing without my VV for a week! Just a heads up...... :laugh:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

This is my story, too. :laugh:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas

Same here. Three that have to be replaced. Hoping to get around to it in next month or so. Even though Jack let me fondle his I resisted until I got a new one with new button. Love it.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread