The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vype Epen 3 no response!!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Stuart Smith, Dec 22, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stuart Smith

Stuart Smith New Member

Dec 22, 2019
    Hey guys, can anyone help me troubleshoot with a Vype Epen 3? There is no response no charge no nothing. Not sure if it’s me or it’s faulty from the off. Thanks in advance.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Sounds faulty to me. You could try a different charger I guess, but unless there is some strange procedure (usually there isn't) those pen type batteries which is what I think yours is? (IDK quite know, sorry) there is no special "thing' you do besides plugging it in.

Was it bad when you got it? Have you watched a youtube video or two (if there is one)? Do you have a vapes store near you to test it for you?

Sorry to not be of more help, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable may come along. You did use five clicks to turn it on? IDK. It may be faulty or it may be you, but I am sort of leaning toward faulty since it is not actually charging.

Anna

3. My Batt Hurts

My Batt Hurts Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2017
    UK
    I know mine switches off after something like 5 minutes. I think it does the same if you hold the button for more than a few seconds.

It does glow its LED when charging and during a vape.

Beyond that, not sure. Do you have another cable you can try? Another pod?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.