Waffle flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
I recently ordered 6 juices from vaporbomb, initially for the reason that they offer a 80PG/20VG blend, which seems to be hard to find with quality vendors. The first juice I ever bought when progressing away from pre-filled cartos was waffle from Vapor4Life. I was blown away by the flavor, but knew it was a little off. After that I bought waffle flavor from at least 4 other vendors and each was horrible compared to V4L, who isn't exactly known for making quality flavors. On a whim I decided to order waffle from Vaporbomb. I am so glad I did! I let it sit for a week after receiving in the mail, and I have to say this is the purest waffle liquid I've come across. I can taste the butter, the syrup, and the waffle individually, unlike V4L waffle which is all muddled together. I will definitely buy this flavor again and again!

The other flavors I bought are Apple Pie, Snicker Doodle, Butterscotch (have yet to find a good one), Bavarian Cream, and Coconut Cream Pie. Feel free to offer your opinions on these flavors as well as waffle!

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Yep Strawberry Waffle w/whipped cream was one of the first flavors I'd ever tried, it was my ADV then I ran out and ordered from another vendor that is well known for quality and had great waffle reviews, couldn't touch VaporBomb's perfection!

I'm ordering another 30ml. from VB tonight!!!

ps) Hey Michele I'm right down the road here in Canton, is local pickup available?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread