Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
I emailed Pam about this not too long ago and this is what she said,

"excellent thank yoou so much, we are very happy. And yes we are working on waffle :) you will love it"
David & Pamela

----- Original Message -----
To: freedomsmokeusa@freedomsmokeusa.com
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: To all of you guys

I first off want to thank you guys for the amazing service you guys provide. You actually care about us and personally write messages down on our receipts to make us feel special ( warm feeling inside ) I want to let you guys know your doing an amazing job and have helped me found my all day vape which is french toast lol are there any plans in the future for waffle flavoring? maybe its there im just blind =P

Also thank you for refunding my shipping for the 2nd order that I purchased a couple of days later on ( haha I see reviews and flavors and I just get super intrigued )

Hope this makes your day =)

Lucky

JohnG1975

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Jacksonville FL
Waiting for
waffles.jpg

waffle, yes waffle. trying to get the crisp taste. i am playing with maple syrup, cookie and some other stuff to bring out the waffle taste like we did with french toast but it isn't that easy, tad of this and tad of that and then all of a sudden a mix tastes bad so back to square one. working on it hot and heavy though :)

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
waffle, yes waffle. trying to get the crisp taste. i am playing with maple syrup, cookie and some other stuff to bring out the waffle taste like we did with french toast but it isn't that easy, tad of this and tad of that and then all of a sudden a mix tastes bad so back to square one. working on it hot and heavy though :)

David bumping this back to the top for an update on waffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread