Wait.. Beauty ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of you can take the ring off i do not like them but it is 100 times easier to rip the "guts" of the battery out that way i ruined more ego batts that way. my protank 2 hits the same way but i prefer a tighter draw so it works. I noticed my air holes dont line up correctly with anything which is probably the reason. An adjustable air flow would be nice but i'm guessing your still pretty new to vaping? If so you might want to hold off on what could be $30 tank that i tend to hear a lot of mixed opinions about.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
buy the air flow regulator. It is five dollars. Changes the tank 100%. I thought that all of the claims were just puffery, but they aren't. 101Vape has them. Really, the piece is $5. Go for it before you spend another $30.

Can you give a link I tried searching there using "air flow regulator" and such but came up empty. I have found it on other places but was going to order a mvp and a few things from 101 and thought I would rather get it there

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
beauty ring does protect the threads and provides a transition look to the battery if your using a slimline like a spinner or twist. I just bought an Aspire Nautilus(5ml) with the BVC heads and its amazing. Im vaping a 1.8ohm coil at 13 watts and sitting on clouds like the carebears. not burnt taste in site or a flood on the horizon. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread