wait till you see what is comming to provape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
too bad I had one in my cart and it disappeared as I was checking out. you guys should put a lock on inventory when added to a cart! now it looks like my money is going to the AC9 instead.

How can they do that? I know I leave stuff in my cart from vendors for days, sometimes weeks.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
How can they do that? I know I leave stuff in my cart from vendors for days, sometimes weeks.

Its called you snooze you loose.... I didnt get to a computer until 1:20 pm PST and still got one... Its not yours until you PLACE ORDER.
As soon as it was in my cart I ordered it... I will have to get the spare parts latter, didnt want to miss out on the ZAP.....

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
Its called you snooze you loose.... I didnt get to a computer until 1:20 pm PST and still got one... Its not yours until you PLACE ORDER.
As soon as it was in my cart I ordered it... I will have to get the spare parts latter, didnt want to miss out on the ZAP.....

Yes that's what I was saying. You can't expect a vendor to hold your cart or they would have as many carts held as they do orders. I wasn't agreeing, maybe I said it wrong.

j10nke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
If they only have 150 then why can't they serve their current customers first? These are MADE to match their product and those of us who own them would love to add one to our set up. I don't see a problem with them doing a first come first served, with current customers first served. Many places have private sales for current customers before opening up to the masses.

These are made for provaris so naturally provari owners would buy them. Which means current customers. There is a universal model for other tube mods

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I saw what was coming....and watched them fly out the door in > an hour. :laugh:

Oh well, had to get the Provari first right?? Maybe in 3-4 weeks.

ZAP 3-4 weeks? You might all be in for a long wait, I was on Zens list for months and was never able to get one.. That is until Provape sold them:)

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
you weren't on a list at all if you didn't get one...being on the notification lists on his site does not put you on a list to get one, just a reminder of them being ready. the only ones that were on an official "you will get one" list got put on the list in feb, you came much later when lists ceased to exist.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
you weren't on a list at all if you didn't get one...being on the notification lists on his site does not put you on a list to get one, just a reminder of them being ready. the only ones that were on an official "you will get one" list got put on the list in feb, you came much later when lists ceased to exist.

That explains why I could never get one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread