Waking up with a tight chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrexlerJarron

Aug 20, 2012
California
Has anyone woke up with a tight chest after vaping the previous night? There are times where i can't sleep and i vape for a bit right before i sleep. Then sometimes when i wake up i get a tight chest. Is that normal or am i allergic to pg? I've always wondered why this is happening. It doesn't bother me nor that it's a really bad feeling. It's just an odd feeling to me. I vape with 70 PG 30 VG at 4.5-5.0 Volts on a 3.0 ohm Carto

manfellow

Sep 14, 2012
Central Florida
Could be the PG. When I go overboard with vaping right before bed I sometimes get some heartburn but it's usually only when I smoke pure PG 24mg stuff.
Might be worth trying a higher ratio VG mix or pure. I know PG doesn't agree with everyone very well, seems even more so if there is some underlying digestion tract issue going on.

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
I vape most every night into the wee hours, and I vape only 6mg juice. I get very coughy when I have had too much, like I used to get when I ripped bingers when I was younger. I'm 31, and I've been vaping for 3 months without smokes at all.. sometimes enough is enough and we just over do it. I like to chain vape while I'm online, and while I'm playing COD. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids, my go to drink I vape with is flavored seltzer water. I love the bubbles and it's very refreshing between vapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread