Wanna help someone quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
So check this out I did the math for my sister for an Ego, 1 extra atty, and 5 bottles of ivape e liquid and after the coupon code and free shipping it came to $73.03 THATS AMAZING!

So if you take this
DSE Ego (Black)

add this
Atomizers

and 5 bottles of this
iVAPE PV Liquid 10ml

you will have a complete vape set up for a loved on/family member for the cost of a carton of smokes here in Washington! That is amazing.. truly the best prices and vape I have ever seen. Also if they want to know HOW they can skype me meganlinder316 and I will be more than happy to teach them on cam! :) :toast:

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS THREAD ON TWITTER, FB, anything really!!

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
YIPEE everyone should go there and do this for sure
Its a great deal and Joe is great!! And after you get done shopping stop in and chat with us :)

(And No I don't get paid for this)

LOL i don't get paid to do this either. I was honestly asked the other day to stop being so forward with my supplier references and honestly.. Why would I send you to some company who is gunna call you names and sell you crap liquids and mods... This is the BEST! THE VERY BEST!

Last edited:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
So check this out I did the math for my sister for an Ego, 1 extra atty, and 5 bottles of ivape e liquid and after the coupon code and free shipping it came to $73.03 THATS AMAZING!

So if you take this
DSE Ego (Black)

add this
Atomizers

and 5 bottles of this
iVAPE PV Liquid 10ml

you will have a complete vape set up for a loved on/family member for the cost of a carton of smokes here in Washington! That is amazing.. truly the best prices and vape I have ever seen. Also if they want to know HOW they can skype me meganlinder316 and I will be more than happy to teach them on cam! :) :toast:

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS THREAD ON TWITTER, FB, anything really!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::nun::nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread