Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
This is my attempt at helping an ECF friend get their voice "heard". So, I'm posting this because I wanna vape too!! Today I joined CASAA to help protect my rights, and maybe yours too!! as a vaper. (maybe rights isn't the right word, idk)

Joining took me less than one minute. It cost me nothing. It gives me peace of mind.

Now I'll step down from the soap box that I borrowed from The Dingo, without The Dingo's permission. (thanks the Dingo!)

Wahooooooo!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
This is my attempt at helping an ECF friend get their voice "heard". So, I'm posting this because I wanna vape too!! Today I joined CASAA to help protect my rights, and maybe yours too!! as a vaper. (maybe rights isn't the right word, idk)

Joining took me less than one minute. It cost me nothing. It gives me peace of mind.

Now I'll step down from the soap box that I borrowed from The Dingo, without The Dingo's permission. (thanks the Dingo!)

Wahooooooo!

Thank you again for joining CASAA and for adding the CASAA banner to your posts!! And yes, vaping is a right!

If only more new members took the time, as you have, to understand the perilous situation the vaping community is in and the need for all of us to join CASAA and protect our right to vape. It is difficult to understand why more new members do not understand the threat.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Sounds like you are doing good. If you are happy with what you have that is all that matters. Any questions you have you can just hollar and anyone will help. Are you using a bottom coil or a top coil?

I like the bottom coil. Protank 2, mini protank 2 are my faves. I have an Aro, also. Gotta say, the evod is not such a bad little clearo. I've been pretty happy with the performance of those, but nothing beats the true flavor of a good vape than pyrex! BIG fan.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I hear you loud and clear. There are lots of us that feel the same way. The problem is we are few and they are many and just to be safe I am stocking up. It is much easier for people to put you down when you smoke, in fact it's much easier for people in this country to put you down for anything they don't like. All we can do is support casaa and spread the word to other smokers.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I like the bottom coil. Protank 2, mini protank 2 are my faves. I have an Aro, also. Gotta say, the evod is not such a bad little clearo. I've been pretty happy with the performance of those, but nothing beats the true flavor of a good vape than pyrex! BIG fan.

I'm a Kanger girl, all the way, love the glass/metal tanks and their coils are the best (as far as bottom coils go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread