Want a Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
I'm not getting a Reomizer, what do I need to ask for? Milled? I.e., I'm not necessarily getting something that should naturally fit, without modification.

How well do these work with HH.357s?

I see the color combo I work, so assuming I do have to ask for milling, how do I do that, and will it delay the delivery time at all: Does he modify a pre existing one, or does it get milled and then finished?

I've already been told to use nippled batteries, but most of the high amp batteries I see are flat-tops. Where can I find high amp nippled batteries? (A reliable source, like RTD).

I think that's it for now.

Thanks guys, and girls!

cg

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
They work just great with standard attys or cartos and were designed to long before RBAs came-out. Most have moved to RBA but some here still use attys and cartos. The RBAs are much cheaper to run over the long haul and let you tweak the ohm of the coil to get exactly the vape you want. Although rebuilding and making coils looks tough it's really pretty easy.

The AW IMR 1600mah is the recommend battery and is a 24amp battery, has nipple top and has a longer time at high voltage than most batteries with higher mah.

If you plan to use regular atomizers instead of RBAs then don't get a milled Reo just get the regular. A regular Reo has a deeper drip well. I would only get the milled, listed on his site as Low Profile Reo Grands, if you were never going to use regular Cartos or attys.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
Like Filty Beast said, the standard Reo Grand will suit you just fine, and is preferred for carto/atty use that you plan. Even if you think you might dabble into the RBA world, the RM2 he sells is fantastic, and is milled to fit on the standard Reos. Unless you're planning on converting a larger diameter RDA to bottom feeding, no need for the LP (low-profile or "milled" Reo). And yeah, RTD is my go-to for batteries. Nothing is going to beat the AW IMR 1600 (it's actually better than the 2000 they make, go figure) for use in the Reo Grand.

If you pull the trigger this weekend, there's a good chance Rob will ship your product on Monday (he ships Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays). Don't forget any "extras" you may want. I suggest an extra spring (better to have and not need...) and a button cover, if you wish. You will get two bottles straight out, but if you want more, go ahead and add those. O-rings aren't necessary, of course, if you're using the HH.357 or cartos.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I've never vaped a stock atty ( tried and failed ) but I hear that a REO kicks AYuss with a stock atty.

I ran cartos on mine for months before I got into RBing As. It was awesome.

It doesn't matter what you top your REO with, it's gonna deliver and with the durability, simplicity and portability that you wonder how you lived without :)

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Unless you had a disability that prevents you from using a RBA I would say get the RM2 with your Reo. For the price of three HH357s you can buy an RM2 and supplies to rebuild for years. Milled Reos are on the site as low profile Reo Grands. If you want low profile or regular Reo Grand and your color choice is not in stock PM Rob redeyedancer on this forum and he will make it happen for you. Monday Wednesday and Friday are shipping days they are shipped priority mail and have to be signed for when they arrive. Good luck on your choice and Welcome to Reoville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread