want to find the best kayfun/ R91% clone with adjustable airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I would go with a 91/kfl+ clone..unless you have a mod that can use the hybrid contact in the kayfun3.1/Russian.

I haven't received mine yet from this seller, but I've been talking to them all morning, and they've been very helpful.
Russian 91 Kayfun Lite Clone High Quality RBA Atomizer | eBay
don't wanna hear about the logo..some of us broke vapers like being able to look cool/look like we have the real(ish) thing..:)

If you feel like filing out the wick well, if they're not large enough, the tobeco 91% clone has the best threads of what I've used so far...but the negative block is raised a tad, so watch out for shorts.. I haven't seen their kfl+ clone..which is on 101vape.com.

There's going to be draw backs to any of the clones, so just research a tad, compare pictures...or find someone that owns all of them. seems to be a new one almost every week though...h cigar, tobeco, eh pro. Make sure it is a 91 or + clone.

Edit- or look into a fogger v2 or v3.. ~$30 and you get the real manufacturer version..I don't know how there are even clones for it.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have a Russian 91, had a KFL, have a Tobeco Clone which is kind of a mix of the Russian and Kayfun +. If you search eBay you will find a Tobeco for around $38 shipped, it's pretty decent, and suspectK is right about the threads-they're some of the smoothest, I haven't had any problems with the negative post. As long as you can rebuild you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread