The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Want to update (just) firmware with Escribe

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by score69, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. score69

score69 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    This is probably a dumb question, but figured I'd ask. I've never installed Escribe, but have watched a tutorial on it.

I have 10 DNA mods I want to update firmware on. Once I connect in Escribe and Apply Service Pack, can I just disconnect, or do I need to download settings to the mod to save the firmware updates?

I'm not looking to change any settings, and actually want to avoid doing that. I just want to update the firmware.

Thanks in advance and apologize if it's a dumb question.

2. flavourchaser

flavourchaser Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2018
    Yeah just click on the disconnect button once the Service pack update is done. Also if you want replay make sure you get the international version of escribe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. score69

score69 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Thank you my friend.

Yes, I have the international version. Just downloaded SP 17. Have a few mods I'm sure are way out of date and wanted to just go through and get the firmware current on them. Not really looking to play with anything else yet.

I downloaded a few themes (that include Replay) for my 75C devices. Figure that's a job for another day when I've got some time to play. Honestly haven't even tried Replay on my Paranormal 250C's yet.

Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.