Want to update (just) firmware with Escribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
This is probably a dumb question, but figured I'd ask. I've never installed Escribe, but have watched a tutorial on it.

I have 10 dna mods I want to update firmware on. Once I connect in Escribe and Apply Service Pack, can I just disconnect, or do I need to download settings to the mod to save the firmware updates?

I'm not looking to change any settings, and actually want to avoid doing that. I just want to update the firmware.

Thanks in advance and apologize if it's a dumb question.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yeah just click on the disconnect button once the Service pack update is done. Also if you want replay make sure you get the international version of escribe.
Thank you my friend.

Yes, I have the international version. Just downloaded SP 17. Have a few mods I'm sure are way out of date and wanted to just go through and get the firmware current on them. Not really looking to play with anything else yet.

I downloaded a few themes (that include Replay) for my 75C devices. Figure that's a job for another day when I've got some time to play. Honestly haven't even tried Replay on my Paranormal 250C's yet.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread