WANTS and NEEDS requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
**PLEASE READ PRIOR TO POSTING IN THIS THREAD**

This thread is meant for you to post something you NEED to continue vaping at this point in time, or to request something you just WANT to try!! This thread is for
anything to do with e-cigs ONLY.

For example... If all your juice is almost gone and you can't afford more before payday, post it in this thread and someone can hopefully help you out! Batteries, attys, cartos, etc... Anything to do with e-cigs ONLY.

Or maybe you just want to try the new flavor from your favorite juice vendor but don't want to buy a whole bottle yet, maybe someone has a small sample for you!

POSTS: Please include on the top of your post either *NEED* or *WANT* and then follow with your request.

example:
*WANT*
I would like to try a sample of vaporbomb juice!

*NEED*
I am out of juice and I don't get paid for 9 days, does anyone have any 24mg pg they can spare?

Once your need/want has been met, please edit your original post or post that you have already been taken care of. You can also contact the mods to remove or edit your post if it is past the point you can edit it.

**If you are replying to a request, PLEASE quote what you are replying to so others coming into the thread have some sort of clue where it's at.

Please try to stay on task with this and not go off to chit chat, we want to make sure the people that are requesting things can be seen. :)

Thanks!
PIF Mod Squad
Toni_DoV, GoodDog, nephilim

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Foggy Road

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
*WANT*

I want some round tip 510 carts. I have the cheap ones and the center circle is reset just enough to irritate my mouth. I would like some of the carts that have a flush top to them. Used is okay, I can sterilize them. I'm not picky about the color either. Thanks

Added 6/7: Wow! Thanks for all the offers. I think I'll have plenty to last me awhile now. Thanks everyone!! :D

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I would like to try a realy good smores.Tried renu's and v4l's.I like v4l but they never have it. (Hope I did thie right)

I don't think there is such a thing. The problem is marshmallow doesn't seem to come through enough to taste it separately and it just doesn't taste like a Smore. I've tried making some knowing how much you want it and just can't get it right. :blink:

kashmoney

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
USA
I have a 5 pack that I can send you, but they have MB juice in them. They came with a 510 kit I got and I never used them.

*WANT*

I want some round tip 510 carts. I have the cheap ones and the center circle is reset just enough to irritate my mouth. I would like some of the carts that have a flush top to them. Used is okay, I can sterilize them. I'm not picky about the color either. Thanks

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
PM me your addy also. I have a bunch I don't use. Some still wrapped from kits, a few used. I'm a carto-junky now so only need a few spare carts just in case :)

*WANT*

GGTS! :D

Oh, and any Menthol anyone wants to send my way. I'm on the hunt for the perfect menthol to use as my daily :) Have about 90ml on it's way this week from various vendors so I'm sure I'll be busy on the PIF soon rofl.

*WANT*

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
I just got in a doubler today. I've ordered some bottles. As soon as they get here, I'll be ready to share.
PM me your address.
Huggers ~ P

(Edit) Let me know what strength you want. And I only have PG is that OK?

LoL did I turn you into a BNB junkie like they did to me? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread