WANTS and NEEDS requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhowardpeters

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello, I have not been on the forum much lately I have been looking for jobs most of the time while I am online these days. I am about to run out of unemployment if the Senate does not extend the filing date for the euc extenders. This scenario has left me in a tight spot as far as getting my ecigs supllies met for the next few weeks. I was wondering if anyone had any extra tobacco flavored juices or m401 supplies they do not need or just stuff ecig related they are not going to use anymore. I hope i am not asking too:vapor: much. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you would like to help me out please pm me, thanks Brandee.

Hey troops! Wake up. Brandee NEEDS help. I don't have any 401 supplies, but I can send you some tobacco samples. That's what we use. We don't have much, but I have some 3ml bottles and will divide some out for you. Now, if you think you could use some other flavors, I could send much more. I'll PM you, but post here about the other flavors (fruit, coffee, etc.) I have found that I like to top off tobacco carts with other flavors, and it makes the tobacco juice last longer. Don't worry, PIF will come through for you ;)

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I can send one of my 510 set ups..............but don't have any extra charge. If someone can help there I'd send it to you.

I have a few extra 510 chargers if that would help. I went to the multi chargers, so I have some single 510 charges in the drawer.

Just PM me to let me know, would be glad to send one or two to anyone who needs them.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
Hello, I have not been on the forum much lately I have been looking for jobs most of the time while I am online these days. I am about to run out of unemployment if the Senate does not extend the filing date for the euc extenders. This scenario has left me in a tight spot as far as getting my ecigs supllies met for the next few weeks. I was wondering if anyone had any extra tobacco flavored juices or m401 supplies they do not need or just stuff ecig related they are not going to use anymore. I hope i am not asking too:vapor: much. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you would like to help me out please pm me, thanks Brandee.
This is why we are here lets come together as a group and see what we can do to help.
Brandee what strength juices were you looking for? PG or VG?
is tobacco flavor all you prefer or are you up to trying new flavors?
neph

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Just wanted to say THANKS THANKS THANKS for all of your willingnes to help. I hope this trend continues for everyone else like it has for me and God bless you all!!!!

You will be hard pressed to find a better group of people than most of the people on here. I can relate to you as well regarding unemployment. But we just had one member here who got a job after being out for a while too. Stay strong, folks here will help where they can.

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
WOW...absolutely amazing... what giving humans.. Once we order and get some empty bottles, I will be honored to help out on some juice. I have to be a part of this sharing! :blush:
Thank so much but I feel that it should go to someone else in need. I have been taken care of so much already, but thanks agian for the offer!!

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Does anyone have any extra 901 attys??I feel like Im playing GO FISH!!My 808 carts are dying and Id like to try my cinnicide on an atty.I think its killing my 808s but I love it so much I dont want to give it up!!I have 901 carts from Jimstanmore.
I have an unused 901 attie I got from my first PIF. It's silver with a black whistle top and has a little red imp/devil guy on it. Pm me with an address.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I want to try a 510 carto. do they come in LR?

I've got some, PM me if you still need one! They're PINK!

I have a PCC that will work for you if u want it.
It looks like a pack of ciggy - its white has a B on the lid, B series starter kit and some flowers on the right bottom corner.....it works.

Oooo... where did you get that?

you might be right i forgot about Blu.

I know blu is compatible with the 306, not sure about the 401. Let me know if it is tho, I have a ton of blu stuff, and can certainly help you out there! Just PM me if you still need some stuff :)

Does anyone have any extra 901 attys??I feel like Im playing GO FISH!!My 808 carts are dying and Id like to try my cinnicide on an atty.I think its killing my 808s but I love it so much I dont want to give it up!!I have 901 carts from Jimstanmore.

I've got one, if Tranced doesn't. I also have a bunch of 808 carts I can't use. If you need some of those, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread