Warm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Sounds like it has absolutely nothing to do with vaping and may be a medical issue you need to get checked out ... blood circulation problem or something. Dunno

If this is just a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, I'm waiting for the punch line
so i should see the doctor ? is this anything to worry about

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I'm not a doctor so I can't diagnosis the problem you describe. however, I can't stress enough to talk to your doctor. There could be a partial blockage. I have had a heart attack and it isn't fun. I had a blockage and had to undergo emergency surgery to add a stint. That was 10 years ago and I now take my blood pressure twice a day along with a whole list of meds.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Ever heard of Reynaud's Syndrome? Does the "Cold" hand feel like it's asleep (Pins and needles) lose all feeling and/or change color?

My right hand middle finger does that about once a day.
Pic of my finger

33532990_10215050777450145_8067185300541014016_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have slightly clubbed fingers from smoking, so I was informed one time by an urgent care doc (no surprise, I was getting treated for pneumonia.) I have some loss of sensation in the ends of my fingers. I thought a med caused it (and it does) but I was surprised at how much it improved once I stopped smoking 3 ppd. Everything improved.

I would still see a doc, honestly.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
so i should see the doctor ? is this anything to worry about

yes this happens with other objects too

Please see a doctor Marcel. Really.

None of us here can diagnose your issue with any degree of confidence, but one thing I can tell you after being active on this ecig forum for six years is I've never heard of your symptom being a vape issue.

I wouldn't panic, I would just make an appointment with my doctor and go see what he/she thinks. Best of luck with it and do let us know how it goes.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread