Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
So, I looked up equivalents.

30 mls = 1 oz = 2 tablespoons
15 mls = 1/2 oz = 1 tablespoon

3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon

5 mls = 1 teaspoon (near my largest tank's capacity)
2.5 mls = 1/2 teaspoon (near my ProTank's capacity)
1.25 mls = 1/4 teaspoon (near my ProTank mini's capacity)

Would make an interesting "visual" next to a pack of cigarettes. Anyone have more ideas? :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Lefty. :) Picked up one of those last week; however, been using a syringe (got several in different sizes). For the thicker VG just pull out plunger, put finger over bottom opening (without needle! ha!), pour VG in to the measurement you need, put plunger back in and squirt into bottle. 'Course I'm not making a large amount at this time....Just sorta "feeling" my way around. Thank you for the tip. :)

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Would make an interesting "visual" next to a pack of cigarettes. Anyone have more ideas? :)
20 drops is 1ml.
600 drops in a 30ml bottle.
30ml is 1 fluid ounce.
6040 drops in a can of soda.
76,800 drops in a gallon
384,000 drops in an orange Home Depot bucket
50,721,024,000 drops in an Olympic sized swimming pool
7,680,000,000,000 drops to fill Yankees Stadium
53,760,000,000,000 drops to fill the Sears Tower and Empire State Building

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I showed my hubby my 30ml bottle compared to his carton a week he was impressed! I'm getting almost 2 1/2 wks from my bottle and he's getting 10 pks in his carton for 1 week
1 30ml bottle of juice doesn't equate to 1 carton of smokes. Everyone vapes different nic strengths. Also, ecig vapor has much larger molecules than smoke from smoking so we do not absorb as much nic from each draw/drag as you would from smoking.

The biggest lie though is the cigalike people at the mall kiosks telling people that each disposable carto with 1ml of juice in it is equal to two packs of smokes.... LMFAO!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I know but I'm doing 18 mg of nic and i smoked a carton a week and now im not so for me to use it for my measurement works and the checking acc. and hubby agree. I know people use different levels of nic and smoked different amounts of ciggs but for me it is a very good visual and i know everyone is different in smoking and vaping. I'm proud to look at my little bottle and not see a cardboard box on the kitchen table. I'm sorry if i upset you

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I agree that a 30 ml bottle doesn't equal a carton of smokes. More like a 20 ml bottle would be equal to a carton.
I find since quilting smoking I've been chain vaping but a lot of people tell me this is normal.
I'm hoping to lower my nic to 12 come Feb. I have my calendar marked but I'll cross that bridge when I get there

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
At 30 ml for 2 1/2 weeks of vaping....Well, that's a around 2 mls per day. Ha! Hardly chain vaping, Lefty. :) Just go slow on the cutting back and enjoy the ride. We're not in a race, and like you said everyone's needs are different.
Lol up until last night i was using a protank mini so i was alwas topping it off now i have a bigger tank. I do know that since 10/28 i have gone through 2 30ml bottles i just opened a new Saturday

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Oh my heavens, Lefty! I've had to wash my kitchen and familyroom windows more times. Ha! Of course, I chain vape and you do get "foggy" windows during colder weather. I still have and use the ProTank and Davide minis on top of an airflow controller when I go out and use smaller mods. Makes my rebuilt coils more efficient and more clouds, but use up more juice too....More and denser clouds = lots more juice. :)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Every since I was 12 i had to clean the house and even today my Windows get windex every week so I havent noticed foggy windows. Now if I didn't have a dog or a son who decided that the windows need hand prints or licks and yes both of them my son puts his face and nose and blows on the windows my dog looks and barks out the windows so if that didn't happen I wouldn't need to clean so often maybe i would notice the foggy windows but my job is never done and I should own stock in windex i would be rich lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread