Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Simply put:
1 Watt too low and you get weak vape & taste.
Just right and you get massive vape & taste. :vapor:

1 Watt too high and you get massive vape with burnt taste.

Well I got an upgrade from my ego 1100mAh pass through to a Vamo V3 with 2200mAh battery (thanks John @ EcigFrenzy) and let me tell you what a difference it makes. :D

I like everything about it. From the feel of it in my hand to the ease of control.
My ego (9/16” diameter) always felt too small in my large hands & the Vamo V3 (7/8” diameter) is much more comfortable.
It appears to be solidly built (1/16” walls) and is heavier without the battery than the ego. You know when it’s in your hand.
Changing power levels is easy & you can even turn off the LED screen to save power for vaping.
You can even check the resistance of whatever you put on top (510 & ego threads) to vape with.
I have 5 Kanger T3s (2.4 Ohms) with a different flavor in each & found they range from 2.3 Ohms to 2.8 Ohms. Now I know why the one (2.8) only worked good with a full charge on the ego. Now it’s no problem with the Vamo, set the Watts & it adjusts to produce a great hit.
I’ve been vaping from 8 to 10 Watts depending on the flavor of juice.
Caution the higher you set the power the faster it drains the battery.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Same for me here - have been using EGO's for a year and got my VAMO about 2 weeks ago - night and day difference in the quality of the vaping.
I just adjust as needed for the various liquids I use. I have an AGT with a 1.8 ohm laser punched carto and I find that for me the best vape comes at 7.5W. when I switch to my ISmoka BCC with a 2.2ohm head I turn it up to 8 - 8.5W and have a great vape.
Got the wife one too but she likes to vape at a lower wattage usually around a 5. Says she gets a burned taste any higher she strickly uses ISmoka BCC with a 1.8ohm head.
I love the VAMO.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I just got another Vamo as my back up device for my Vamo :D

When you're talking anywhere from $28-$32 to obtain a Vamo these days, might as well get a couple-two-tree...

Hey I was about to say that. I'll see you and raise you a Vamo.

I have a Vamo as backup for my Vamo's backup Vamo.

That makes it my Vamo's backup Vamo's backup Vamo :)

Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Yes they sure are nice.
From another thread
My wife said her spearmint juice was loosing it's flavor & was wondering what difference my Vamo made so I threw her tank on my V3 and cranked it up to 9.5 Watts. She said it was too strong now. I told her you can crank it down so it's not so strong. I tried her tank on her ego & my V3, weak on hers & very strong on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread