Waxy Taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I bought a few small bottles of juice from a vendor that I heard of on here. Went and dripped a few, and on the exhale it tasted like I had a candle in my mouth. Very waxy tasting. I'm fairly new to this, so I thought they just needed to steep a bit. Steeped them a week, took them out to drip, and still with the strong candle taste.

So, what's up with this? Any thoughts or suggestions? Should I steep them longer? I know it's not me, because juice from other vendors are tasting fine...

I vaped them at 4v in a bridgeless atty. They're all 80/20. Been storing them out of sunlight and giving them a good shake everyday.

I just have no idea why this is happening, and it's making me nervous about trying new vendors. :(

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
By all means, steep them longer if you don't like them. I had one that I let steep for months before I started liking it. I have a few others that I'll probably never like. In a worst case scenario, you can always save it for when you have a cold and can't taste anything anyway. :)
That's why you get small bottles. Don't let it scare you away from trying new things!

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Yeah in fact how I judge my initial impressions of a vendor is if they have a common taste in all their juice. Very few do not, some that have a taste are ruined by it. I have seen grassy flavor, waxy, plastic, and one time something I wouldn't even want to guess at.

Hopefully a nice long lids of steep fixes it for you.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread