we actually had shipping confirmation from e-cig.com China today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Gobsmacked and amazed we actually had shipping confirmation from e-cig.com China today with tracking number.
This order is from 18th of August. Perhaps they planned this as it is my actual birthday today. But I thought some of you might be interested to know after weeks of e-mails, live chats, threatening of all sorts, might like to know things are starting to happen but let's not get too excited till after the fat lady has sung .

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Yes, Ned I too am getting shipments from China again, hopefully that backlog is cleared up. Matty I think you need to ask for refund. If they don't refund you, contact paypal explain to them you never recieved product, it may take a month, but they will refund your money if they find E-cigs at fault. Hope this helps.

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
Yes, Ned I too am getting shipments from China again, hopefully that backlog is cleared up. Matty I think you need to ask for refund. If they don't refund you, contact paypal explain to them you never recieved product, it may take a month, but they will refund your money if they find E-cigs at fault. Hope this helps.

e-cig cant be payed by PayPal, in most cases i guess its direct from creditcard...i am also thinking to ask for the refund...did somebody find the way how to do it?

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
guys, you can get your credit cards refund same as paypal. Just call the card company (or bank if its a debit card) and tell them that you want to charge it back because you never received product. You have like 90 days from the date of sale to do a charge back. They'll instruct you on the proper steps to take to complete a chargeback

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Gobsmacked and amazed we actually had shipping confirmation from e-cig.com China today with tracking number.
This order is from 18th of August. Perhaps they planned this as it is my actual birthday today. But I thought some of you might be interested to know after weeks of e-mails, live chats, threatening of all sorts, might like to know things are starting to happen but let's not get too excited till after the fat lady has sung .
it all came today from shipping confirmation on the 12sep and its now 17sep

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Does it look durable Ned, if the wires get wiggled about a bit would they break? I've heard that they don't last long but maybe they've improved quality. Which device does it fit?

The lead in itself is thicker than the Janty where those being flat and thin but these are round and thicker.
TheJanty seems to have a lot of play when you wiggle the wire but this one seems to be more fixed in with no play.

Obviously I've only been using this for a few hours now and don't know how long these are supposed to last but as a musician I am used to using audio and visual leads all the time on a daily basis and you must treat all leads with respect because it doesn't matter how thick or thin the lead is they normally go down sooner or later and don't break in the place where people think as leads in general break halfway through the lead rather than the ends but obviously this happens to so it makes them harder to solder

This lead will fit most pen style atomiser not 901 all my pen style atomiser fitting all good

pranayam2100

Sep 19, 2008
I had the same issue with e-cig.com. Looks like a big scam. I ordered two atomizers both failed in about 3 days. They are a big con game. I wish i can take them to the court for defrauding people. They should be banned from selling. I will write a more detailed report on my experience, when I have time. Stay away from E-cig.com. They are cheap, but really expensive as their product really really sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread