Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    47514990622_ce520f55b2_z.jpg

L-R: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Unflavored, Mellon, Banana, Coffee, Cinimon, Strawberry. (peanut butter is out of the frame) :)

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX

L-R: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Unflavored, Mellon, Banana, Coffee, Cinimon, Strawberry. (peanut butter is out of the frame) :)

There are 2 in the picture you didn't even mention. The first one is the blue mod in the back left behind the red mod, the other is the black mod located behind the white and black mod in the middle. There is a possible third if that large silver canister thing is a mod (behind the the previously unmentioned blue mod).

Reactions: stols001

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    There are 2 in the picture you didn't even mention. The first one is the blue mod in the back left behind the red mod, the other is the black mod located behind the white and black mod in the middle. There is a possible third if that large silver canister thing is a mod (behind the the previously unmentioned blue mod).

"What's in the box!?!?" in my best Brad Pitt voice. Is it a mod, bullets, lotion, birth control? Inquiring minds want to know.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2018
    I count unflavored as a flavor. :)

Yes! My favorite flavor! ...though I sometimes cheat and put a little menthol in it for the cooling effect.

Nice line up.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    OMG, you must be a kid with all those flavors!

After all, according to the FDA, flavors are only appealing to children. :blink:

Naww... I'm a old phart (over 60yo) :)

For most of my vaping life (4yrs) I've been on UNFLAVORED for the most part. A flavor here or there but rarely (if ever) buy premixed juice. Flavors was such a pain - always clogging up my coils in my tanks.
    Last year (or there abouts) I got into "squanking" which by its very nature (IMHO) required flavors. Just last week I got 10 new (Bull City) flavors in and decided to load up most of the squankers I had and then some. :) (I mostly DIY my own juices)

I get "vapor tounge" fairly quickly so while watching TV in the evenings I'm constantly rotating devices and flavors seems to work for me. :thumbs:

- George.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA

Ahh, you spotted the second Dicodes #6, it also has unflavored as does the black DNA 75C.

All but the Coppervape are TC regulated single battery mods.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I'm surprised that others have not chimed in on how many flavors they rotate. I can't be unique in rotating 1/2 dozen squankers/flavors in my evening vaping?

Given I have 7 more flavors I have not mixed yet (and a handful that I'd still like to get) I better get: Vaping, larger table, more mods so I can rotate other flavors. :)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I'm surprised that others have not chimed in on how many flavors they rotate. I can't be unique in rotating 1/2 dozen squankers/flavors in my evening vaping?

Given I have 7 more flavors I have not mixed yet (and a handful that I'd still like to get) I better get: Vaping, larger table, more mods so I can rotate other flavors. :)

I own about 150 flavor concentrated for diy, and I think I have right now about three dozen different juices made up. I rotate at least four per day, sometimes 6-8. But now that all my atties are RBAs I try not to have all of them full at once, lol. If I only use 4, I can grab a fresh one anytime, and still only have to clean build and wick once a week. I just didn’t care when they were all sub ohms. So easy just to drop a coil in

Reactions: stols001

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I own about 150 flavor concentrated for diy, and I think I have right now about three dozen different juices made up. I rotate at least four per day, sometimes 6-8. But now that all my atties are RBAs I try not to have all of them full at once, lol. If I only use 4, I can grab a fresh one anytime, and still only have to clean build and wick once a week. I just didn’t care when they were all sub ohms. So easy just to drop a coil in

150? Wow, I'd have a hard time keeping track of that many!

I do like the idea of keeping a few free so if the urge comes up there is a ready mod for a new flavor.

Currently it takes a few weeks to run the batteries out, 1-2 charge cycles to empty the tank. I'm sure it would be faster if I had less in rotation.

g.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    150? Wow, I'd have a hard time keeping track of that many!

I do like the idea of keeping a few free so if the urge comes up there is a ready mod for a new flavor.

Currently it takes a few weeks to run the batteries out, 1-2 charge cycles to empty the tank. I'm sure it would be faster if I had less in rotation.

g.

I’m supposed to keep track?!?!?
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread