We need contest ideas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
So, here's the deal...You guys post your ideas here and on August 1st, we will pick a contest to use right here on ECF. The person that posted that contest idea will win a $50 gift certificate to ELP!!! It's THAT simple :)

We plan to keep this thread going even after the deadline and can pick random contests to use (and winners) at ANY time!!

Start posting NOW!!!

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
A "Touch my Junk" contest. Name the people you would let vape your stuff without using protective sharing drip tips. Can be historical figures, dead celebrities, family, pets etc. They must include why they'd let them "Touch Their Junk"!! You can change it to a "Don't Touch My Junk" contest for those you wouldn't let NEAR your vape stuff. They must include WHY the people, animals, whatever, are told "DON'T TOUCH MY JUNK"! Best answer or random.org determines the winner.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
It's summertime - think of a summertime theme!

How about 5 entries of your favorite cooling drinks with winner picked by random.org at the end of the game?

i.e. Strawberry Lemonade

OR

By August 1 (the time the game is picked and started), school will be starting again soon -
how about 5 (or 10 - whichever), of the best 'Back to School' quotes - again with winner picked by random.org at the end of the game?

i.e. "The important thing is never to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
How about a game like boggle? You post and tell us when the game will start. Then when it starts, say 8 pm eastern you give us a specified time, say one hour, to submit our words to you via pm. At the start time you give us a four by four square of letters, we submit our words to you via pm and comment in the thread "words submitted", the person with the highest score wins. In the event of a tie the people in the tie are assigned numbers in the order they submitted words to you and you do a random draw.

Fewer than 3 Letters: no score
3 Letters: 1 point
4 Letters: 1 point
5 Letters: 2 points
6 Letters: 3 points
7 Letters: 4 points
8 or More Letters: 11 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread