Not open for further replies.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Ok, here's another one

What about doing several rebus puzzles like in the old game show Concentration. You could do maybe 5 of them and then the 5 people who solved the puzzles would be put in a random draw for the prize.

1. A puzzle consisting of pictures representing syllables and words; in such a puzzle the word hear might be represented by H followed by a picture of an ear

Like this: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5228/5...0b1562_m_d.jpg

You could also do like they do on concentration and reveal a square of the rebus at a time.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
What about......

E Liquidplanet.com's Out of this World Down to Earth contest!

What heavenly body (Excluding living beings!) should be brought down to Earth and why is it a good idea? It could be fact or fiction!
Answer in 20 words or less. Set number of hours, days or post numbers until conclusion.

1 winner randomly picked
1 winner chosen
The possibility of smaller honorable mention prizes for good posts chosen by eliquidplanet.com

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
M*A*S*H Trivia!! hehehe j/k but it is just about the best show ever!

I would definitely say make a contest that the winner is picked by random.org, you can run into all sorts of issues when winners are chosen.

I like 4 word stories. You start with a simple sentence: A man walked into

Next person continues with 4 more words: a store with a
next person.......4 more words: worn backpack on his

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
How about.....

E Liquidplanet.com's Heavenly Hero Contest!

The E liquid planet, and Earth, are threatened by a cosmic cloud of nasty nano-dust mites! They will use the "Dessication of Doom" to dry up both beautiful worlds making vaping impossible!

What science fiction character or creature would you dispatch to rescue them and how would they do it?

Keep answers as brief as possible.

One random winner.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Post a starting word. The next person posts a word that begins with the letter the last one ended with. You can even make it themed, like food, astronomy words, TV, anything like that.

pizza.... then artichoke....then escargot etc. Random winner.

Personally I don't care for post a photo contests, cuz it takes me forever to post a photo cuz I'm very tech challenged.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Ooooh I have an idea(don't we all)

random.org chosen or whatever else tickles your fancy:

A way to maybe get more vapers... What's a fun way to get someone to try something? Though a contest.

ECF members share funny pictures or short video of the very first vape a smoker friend/family member of theirs takes :) I think the videos would be even more lol worthy. Might help convert a few in the process to boot!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Would you consider......

eliquidplanet.com's Lunar Legacy Contest.

A Lunar Legacy Contest thread will be opened on the first day of each month showing the current month and year.

Post your PV's vital statistics without naming brands, i.e., 510, kr808, etc.
Indicate if DIY is desireable simply by posting or not posting DIY.

Each entrant may post up to _____ times a week, day, or month.

The current Lunar Legacy Contest thread will close at Midnight on the last day of the month. The winner will be randomly chosen by post number (could be random.org) and announced at the beginning of the next month's contest thread. Prizes will be awarded by the end of the next Lunar Legacy Deadline.

The monthly winner wins a mystery prize, totally at the discretion of eliquidplanet.com, each month.

The smallest possible prize would be________(fill in the blank)

or......

I suggest a sample pack of e-liquid or gift certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread