We need your help at JuicedFlavors (and there's a bonus for you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicedFlavors-Keith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF!

A few days ago we soft-launched JuicedFlavors.com. We are still in beta and need your help and feedback before we have our official Grand Opening Event.

We're looking for folks who have a bit of time to test the site's functionality and let us know what we can improve or fix. What's in it for you, you ask? We're giving away several pod systems and when you signup for an account you'll automatically be entered to win! We'll also be rewarding bonus JuicedPoints, our loyalty program if you provide feedback!

Note, we have a limited catalog presently, yet will be expanding it over the next few weeks. The products that are on the site can be purchased and fulfilled.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort!

All the best,

Keith - Chief Flavor Officer - JuicedFlavors.com

Home - Juiced Flavors

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Created an account. Played around a bit. Created a wishlist. Added a couple items to a cart.

One suggestion would be a checkbox to match shipping address to billing address so it doesn't have to be typed twice.
Also, don't know if it isn't completely set up yet, but trying to go to the forum says you need to log in but the login redirects you can to your account and you can never gain access to the forum.

I look forward to seeing a fully stocked inventory. :thumbs:

JuicedFlavors-Keith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Created an account. Played around a bit. Created a wishlist. Added a couple items to a cart.

One suggestion would be a checkbox to match shipping address to billing address so it doesn't have to be typed twice.
Also, don't know if it isn't completely set up yet, but trying to go to the forum says you need to log in but the login redirects you can to your account and you can never gain access to the forum.

I look forward to seeing a fully stocked inventory. :thumbs:

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'll be looking into these issues now.

Reactions: Dudeman

JuicedFlavors-Keith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
One suggestion would be a checkbox to match shipping address to billing address so it doesn't have to be typed twice. -- This should be implemented now. If you click on ship to a different address it should pre-populate with your saved address.

Also, don't know if it isn't completely set up yet, but trying to go to the forum says you need to log in but the login redirects you can to your account and you can never gain access to the forum. -- This appeared to be a caching issue, I've worked on an exclusion, can you try it again, please?

Enjoy your bonus JuicedPoints! :)

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
One suggestion would be a checkbox to match shipping address to billing address so it doesn't have to be typed twice. -- This should be implemented now. If you click on ship to a different address it should pre-populate with your saved address.

Also, don't know if it isn't completely set up yet, but trying to go to the forum says you need to log in but the login redirects you can to your account and you can never gain access to the forum. -- This appeared to be a caching issue, I've worked on an exclusion, can you try it again, please?

Enjoy your bonus JuicedPoints! :)

Can confirm everything seems fine now. Straight into the forum, already signed in. I'l play around some more tomorrow when I'm more awake. Maybe I'll go through the entire order process.

JuicedFlavors-Keith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Haven't had anyone try a test order as of yet, so... if you're one of the first to place an order I'll ship the item and refund your order in full with one caveat, you must be willing to give your feedback as to your fulfillment experience to qualify for the refund. Only 5ml bottles are eligible for this offer. The refund will be issued after the item is delivered and the feedback has been received. Please make a note in the notes field of the checkout if you're participating in this particular test. I will edit this post once I've shipped a few test orders.

Thanks again!

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread