The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Breazy weekly giveaway #3

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by AndyNJ, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AndyNJ

AndyNJ Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2014
    Paramus, NJ
    Congratulations to our three winners for last week's giveaway! Below are their names and winnings!
    spartanstew SB - (Mothers Milk and Cosmic Fog Nutz)
    thehangdude - (Halo's Tribeca and G2's caRnY4)
    tick22 - caRnY4 - G2 Vapor , 6mg and NicQuid SOHO, 6mgs

We love you guys and your continued support, help us grow this family even further....please tell your friends about our weekly giveaway. Know someone who needs some juice send them on over! Know someone making the switch? Invite them here and we might just hook them up with a setup all their own to get them going.

This week the giveaway is simple, visit our site an pick a juice you would absolutely love to try, you won't just win one juice we'll throw in a selection we make for you as well. So 3 winners will win 2 juices a piece for picking 1 juice they would love to try. As always our contest runs friday to friday and winners are announced on the last thread here and on the opening of next weeks giveaway. Feel free to talk about anything, give us some feedback, recommend lines we should carry.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

• Like Like x 6
  2. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Ok, after looking at your site and the pretty good selection of brands, I have to say, those high dollar ones look nice but out of my price range.
    Now in the upper middle price range Boss Reserve by Cuttwood, sounds nice. I have never had a lot of your brands but have heard some good stuff about Cuttwood juices, so that would be my choice....

Thanks for the introduction to your site by the way and some of the brand of juices you sell.....

3. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    Just placed an order on your site a little while ago :)

I'm going to pick Space Jam Venus in 3 mg please.
    Thank you for the chance and I posted this in the contest thread for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    There are so many there that I'd like to try. Hard to pick only one but this one looks really good.

Davey Jones Locker - Hold Fast Vapors
    18mg

Congrats to spartanstew, thehangdude and tick22!!!

Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clark F

Clark F Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Tempe, AZ
    Just bought a couple of bottles of 5P CL from your site, I think the caRnY4 - G2 Vapor might be one of the juices I'd love to try. Thanks for the contest!

6. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    what a selection!!! I would love Prime 15..thank you! 3 or 6mg.....

7. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
    I've heard great hings about

Five Pawns EJuice- GAMBIT

so I'd love to try it!

Congrats to spartanstew, thehangdude, and tick!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Soon, I should have some extra money, and I can't wait to place an order from you. You have a wonderful selection of juices, and you are so generous with your contests!

• Like Like x 1
  8. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Grats to spartan, hangdude and tick! :thumb:
    Hmm.. I'm really torn between Shock & Awe and Eros, SaA is in my normal goto flavor profiles... but Eros sounds more like something to shake up my sleeping taste buds [you know who you are *glares*]...

Let's wake em up!.. Eros.. Final answer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I would like to try Tribeca in 12 mg

10. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    HUGE selection of great sounding flavors. I would love to try Cosmic fog- The Shocker.:)

11. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
  12. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    Congrats to the winners! Your selections all sound delicious :)
    The one flavor I would most love to try is Castle Long Reserve - Five Pawns.

Thanks to Breazy for another generous contest and I will add to what other's have said; that the selection of flavors and great brands on your site is just fantastic!

13. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    I want to try the VAZILLA - G2 PRIME , it just sounds so goooooood! Thanks for the contest and grats to spartanstew, thehangdude, and tick22! Bookmarked breazy.com and will look forward to trying your site out.

14. Ry4life

Ry4life Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2015
    Canada
    Awesome giveaway ! Five Pawns Gambit !

15. catsitter

catsitter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  16. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Congratulations to the three winners, way to go! TY to Breazy and Andy for doing these contests :thumbs:

The flavor that is making me drool the most is Coconut Thai from Ripe Vapes so I'll stick with that one.

17. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats spartan, thehangdude and tick....
    Since my ADV is cotton candy....I would love to try VIRGIN VAPOR ORGANIC SPUN SUGAR MAMA COTTON CANDY E-LIQUID
    Cotton Candy E-liquid - Breazy.com
    Thanks for the chance

18. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I've heard so many good things about Jimmy The Juice Man's Creme Brulee, plus I love to try flavors based on my favorite foods! Thank you for the chance again this week.

:):):) Congrats to spartanstew, thehangdude, and tick22 on winning last week! :):):)

19. rangerrobin

rangerrobin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Sonoma County, CA
    :toast: Congrats spartanstew, thehangdude, and tick!!! :toast:

I'd love to try: Trail Mix - CRFT

Thanks for the generous contest! :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ladybear

Ladybear Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2015
    Pa
    Congratulations to the 3 winners!!!!!

Thank you Breezy for the generous contest.....this should be fun because everyone loves a mystery package with a surprise....kind of like a grab bag they used to sell many decades ago in the toy department that I wanted so badly and my mom always said no...lol!!!!!

I will choose

Five pawns....castle long reserve. .... There is a lot of hype about this flavor so I am anxious to try it
    18 mg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.