Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
I'm sure we just need to wait out the changes. I can deal with a new banner once I know the old one is gone for good. Not a big deal just thought I'd add this issue since others might see this when checking about the site outtage. Brew

My banner, from ReosMOds is gone, too...

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi Guys...
Okay here is the scoop:

The server was hacked. So they're working on it and it should be back up in the next day or so.

Your personal information is not kept on the webpage or server, so you don't need to worry about loss of security.

Your banners are attached to the generator on the site, once the site goes back up, your banners should theoretically work.

For those of your wanting to purchase mods or accessories from Rob, you can do so by sending him a PM. Do not email him, as his email runs through that server, so there is no sure way of knowing that he will get it at this time.

*~Peace~*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Oklahoma
Thank you for the update. I can wait a little while longer so he isn't swamped with pm's.
Hi Guys...
Okay here is the scoop:

The server was hacked. So they're working on it and it should be back up in the next day or so.

Your personal information is not kept on the webpage or server, so you don't need to worry about loss of security.

Your banners are attached to the generator on the site, once the site goes back up, your banners should theoretically work.

For those of your wanting to purchase mods or accessories from Rob, you can do so by sending him a PM. Do not email him, as his email runs through that server, so there is no sure way of knowing that he will get it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread