Web Site OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Web site is back open, sorry for the down time but we almost lost our dog and had to attend to her and get her better.

I am happy to say she will be returning home today and we are absolutely ecstatic, still unclear as to what happened to her but all that matters is our Baby is coming home

lila1.jpg

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Thanks Bill, she was a rescue and she absolutely stole our hearts from day one. She will be well taken care of no matter what now and wont have to worry about her being put down as long as I have a breath in me!!!!
well feed me nails and call me Rusty I'm liken your attitude more and more each day. You sound like me more and more everyday just not as old.(and damn sure not as good lookin)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Sorry to hear that Vaptamist, and your right, we only rescued her about 3 weeks ago but she has alreaady stoled our hearts... On the brighter side we just got home with her!!!!
Glad your dog is Ok! We had to put ours down about a month ago, and it's not the same around the house :(
Amazing how the little guys infiltrate your lives and your heart!

It is a heartbreak to lose them cause they really do weave theirselves into out lives as a family member.

Im sure the Casa and Orchard will be good for you. The Orchard Im loving myself and im not even a menthol person but its not alot, just enough to tingle the senses a tad.
Glad to hear everything turned out fine. I had a rescue dog we had for about a month. We had to put her down because of some issues. It was devastating on our family.
On a brighter side, I just ordered Casablanca and Orchard Frost! Two flavors I have not tried yet from you guys. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread