website ordering issue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Well, I finally decided to order some more TV juice and 3 of the FOTW items are on my wish list :), so I loaded up a cart, made a thank you note in comments and hit continue......

.....then I get a GIANT GINGERBREAD MAN page, the one you get when you click the individual items, only this is hugely magnified....the Gingerbread Man nearly filled my whole screen!

....so I backed out and tried again....SAME THING!! LOL!!!

.....the gingerbread man won't go away and won't let me put in my payment info, i.e. I can't get to the next page!

.....is this like the cows on the chick filet ads?.....maybe he doesn't want me to order the gingerbread! LOL!!!:confused:

BTW, I called the TV phone number and left a message to let them know.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
Ok....I think I figured out what the problem was.

Originally when I put the items in my cart, they were transferred from my wish list and both gingerbread and BCP were put on my wish list BEFORE the options were added to the website for addt'l sweetener, so those options didn't show in the cart. I don't add sweetener so it didn't matter to me.

This time, I logged onto my account and looked at the cart contents and the gingerbread had disappeared. So I re added it to my account....and it then had an option line for addt'l sweetener, BUT...when I tried to get to the payment page.......

.....I get a GIANT SLICE OF BOSTON CREAM PIE!!! LOL!!!...and once again I cannot pay. The only thing you can do from that page is add to cart or add to wish list, so I added it to the cart. Now I have 2 BCPs, one with no option for sweetener and one with an option (although I didn't check it). I removed the one without the option.....and it finally allowed me to go the payment page.

Geoff REALLY wants us to have that option for addt'l sweetener!!!! Aren't the TV guys great!:laugh::laugh:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I am trying to order a custom flavor and it keeps taking me back to the customize page as if I haven't chosen 3 options, which I have. I can't seem to get past this issue so I am unable to order.
Are you leaving and coming back? I have one CYO item in my cart (2-ounce raspberry doubler.) When I close my browser it un-picks the flavor and I end up with 3 blanks for flavor. As I've decided not to buy right now, I've stopped deleting it and re-adding it properly but will have to when I'm ready to buy.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Are you leaving and coming back? I have one CYO item in my cart (2-ounce raspberry doubler.) When I close my browser it un-picks the flavor and I end up with 3 blanks for flavor. As I've decided not to buy right now, I've stopped deleting it and re-adding it properly but will have to when I'm ready to buy.

I have the same issues, so I have to re-do my order as well when I am ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread