Website Redesign Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
The website will be offline as we switch to a dedicated server. The down time is still unknown. I will update our new timeline here once I have more information.

what about the orders that went through, or we think they went through because we were charged, and received confirmation emails, but it still errored out? are you shipping those orders? should i have received a shipment notification?

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
I'm not sure who killed the website today but I can firmly say it wasn't the customers. I'm not going to say more as I'm ...... enough as it is. However, 100% not the customers fault.

Man, prayers and thoughts are with ya. I can't say what I'd do cuz I don't know what's going on from the inside, but I can understand you being .......

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
The website will be offline as we switch to a dedicated server. The down time is still unknown. I will update our new timeline here once I have more information.

AAAARARGHAHRGHAGRHGAHRGHARGHRAHGRARGGARGHARHAGHAERHGHARRG!!#%$()$%(#$(!#$!#$@$*%@#$%^(!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1!11!

Sorry I could not resist.

Seriously though. Do what you gotta do and don't give yourself a ... well ya know. I am sure we are all upset we could not get our juices today. The difference is some people focus that anger toward the vendor/owner/operator and some people are able to separate that anger and chalk it up to being mad that they couldn't get their juice.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Hey Bitey, I have an almost full30 mil bottle of the very blueberry in 18 mg,
Tried it one time and just not my cup of tea.
Oh, I Loooove that! PM me your Paypal info and I will send you money for the juice and postage (I really don't know what postage is, can you guess or should I). I think you just saved me for a few days. I use about 4 1/2 a day but have been holding it to 4 ml a day to get by. You just bought me enough time to get an order in (hopefully) and receive it (or close anyway). Sorry I was away from the computer for a bit. This is Great! Thank you so very much. Very Berry Blue is what I run in my Woodvil VV on a daily basis. Bless you!

Last edited:

FlipperWi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Plover, WI
The AVE site has hit the level of lame. Not sure I can feel bad for what is happening anymore. This is not spam. I just want to clock them in the head in a kind way and say ... is up with this... It's Internet's and it's rather simple. Still hope the owners are not spending money on the crap that's happening to them.

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
and still no update on whats going on with orders and who actually got them, and who has to call their bank to have charges reversed, so on and so forth. he should of done this, told us whats up

I'm going to give it today yet and if o don't hear an update or get a shipment notice then I'm calling the bank.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread