Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Update:

We are still offline for the time being but there are changes arriving that everyone should be reminded of. We are rebuilding/recreating our website, so many of you will encounter an error when you land on the homepage. The error is part of the process and will be fixed when the new website comes online.

While this is occurring we are also expanding our offices and restocking to ever-higher levels.

Getting back online and returning to normal operations is our high priority and has been since we went offline. Sometimes life makes a hard decision easy, in this case that was taking down the website (it made the best sense at the time, and it still makes sense.) The website is an integral part of the whole system, so when it comes time to make a decision to leave it operating or to take it offline for this long, the decision has to be so plain that it is obvious. In this instance it was.

We've had quite a lot going on since then so the updates haven't been as frequent as I'd like, I'll make sure to keep smaller and quicker updates posted on our progress. For now you'll notice some error pages when you visit the website and soon you will see an non-operational framework. As we work on the final touches to the new website we also have to address the big projects this revamp will cover. Many aspects are still to be added and we need to ensure it is all working as intended before we put it through the paces of an opening. We can be assured that reopening WILL be the best performance test our websites can go through. (Aside from opening with a sale)

For now, just to update everyone. We are not taking any sales and aren't making exceptions (too slippery a slope for my ethics). Once we reopen it will be my mission to make everyone forget this outage and I'll do my best via sales and events to make it worth everyone's while.

I'm very excited about many of the changes and new additions to our business environment and the new website. I wish I could relate how many small but significant changes have been made and how much more enabled the new website and business offices will be.

Please note: our side of the website looks a lot like the front-page for now. We will recover and handle any help desk tickets that were in the system once it's back online.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Well he said at least a week and a half so in ave terms...
Well it's good they are trying to improve the business though. If it was me I would give all you guys the recipe and just make a half a million dollars a year instead of a million lol

I must have missed it, I don't see where he said a week and a half. I guess it's still safe to keep trying other vendors then, could be awhile.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
I must have missed it, I don't see where he said a week and a half. I guess it's still safe to keep trying other vendors then, could be awhile.

He commented on Facebook earlier and said at least a week and a half but he was even hesitant to say that soon. So I guess that's the absolute soonest but it'll be longer I'm sure.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
He commented on Facebook earlier and said at least a week and a half but he was even hesitant to say that soon. So I guess that's the absolute soonest but it'll be longer I'm sure.

Oh ok, yeah I missed that on Facebook. So let's go ahead and guess at least 2 weeks maybe 3.

Ugh. Trying to find some gj or bb on the classifieds right now.

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
I don't know if you'll be shipping abroad, uk, but I'm wondering if you'll restock liberty flights uk, as I get most of my stuff from them, I've stocked up on flue cured for now but they're out of banana slurry and the bb gj and hype. It would make sense to stock up you're stockists to realive the undoubted rush on sales. Unfortunately for me and I'm sure loads of others, I've tried other juices, some I like but always come back to my flue cured as my adv. haven't even tried bb, gj hype and so on! Good luck guys, hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread