Week 1 Analog free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

W00tma5ter

Apr 19, 2010
Lynden, WA
Just wanted to say yay! i've officially gone 1 week without an analog. went from 10-20 cigs a week! now i vape exclusively! been dripping atomic cinnacide 12mg and loving every minute of it!

thanks to everyone in the forums for the support and insight in helping me get started with vaping! couldnt have done it without ya!

W00t

P.S. after vaping cinnacide, nothing quite has the flavor im looking for :p any suggestions??? heheh!

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Congratulations w00t! I remember your first few posts. I just got my order of AC yesterday, put a few drops in my 6v Chuck with regular 510 atty and... whoa! The flavor is intense. I've tried maybe 50 different flavors from different vendors, Dekang and American made liquid and I have never had that kind of explosion in my mouth and throat before. I got the 24mg nic, I think I have to drop it down next time I order.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Way to go Woot! :w00t:

It takes awhile to be able to taste ANY other flavor after hitting the A.C.. Completely normal. The taste of other juices WILL eventually come back though!

(Personally, I think Geoff does it on purpose..he's a sneaky one..:sneaky: I'd still bear his children and all though..:oops:

You know, I was wondering about that. :confused: Does the AC fry your taste buds or what's goin on with that? My morning vape is Butter Rum; evening vape is AC.

Uncle JaR

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Pittsburgh
congrats on making it through week one...in three days it will be one month for me, and can't imagine ever going back. Keep up the good work. About once a week i take a puff from a friends analog just to remind myself how terrible they taste. Never fails either, I make a horrible face, hand them back their cigarette, and immediately reach for my tiramasu to once again find my happy place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread