lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#4 on 07/01/2013 -

Welcome all newcomers!

Congrats dominador2nd! Good luck with that rba, MissAmerica! I PIFd all of my RBA gear :/ A double punched Boge cartomizer in a Valley View Vapes polypro tank is the best I have found and fits my personal needs better than any other carto, atomizer, or tank I have bought. I also like M3s cartos for quick filling 1ml of juice as needed at home. VVV tanks are for home and work, they have a screw hole so I carry juice around in a needle nose bottle. Unfortunately, the M3 tops come off at work all of the time since my stealth storage location gets a lot of jostling >.< so they are for home use only

Last edited:

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
#1 Hi everyone! It took me a long time to catch up on the thread. You all have been some chatty kathys the last 36 hours.

boardo, GO TO THE DOCTOR!! Don't try to tough it out. If its serious you can get proper treatment right away, and if its not they will give you some great drugs... er... some helpful medication to get you through the pain.

RPad, I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the bank. I hate banks. Just a couple weeks ago my boyfriend got hit. Luckily, they refunded the money, but it was a HUGE pain in the ..... Hope everything works out for you.

Uncle, hope you got home safe. I hope the next time you travel will be for a more festive occasion. I'm sending my love to you!:wub:

Now I am off to the VVV website to order stuff!! bbl

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
#2 So I'm back and am happy to say that I ordered two more tanks for the BF and me. So glad to see VVV back up and running and overjoyed to spend my money with such a great business and a great guy.
In other news, I won my first ever ECF contest!!!!! Yay me!! (insert gratuitous back slapping here) It was just juice, but I'm still really :banana: :banana: :banana:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#5 on 07/01/2013 -

Got my order in for a new carto punch and a blem pyrex tank!!!!!

Ha! I saw those o_O BUT I already have some pyrex/frosted pyrex tanks that I just use when I am showing off my gear. I grabbed some polypros instead =] VERY GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET SOME MORE! I think I must have PIFd some out because I am rotating 4 now maybe 5... and I can't find any more :p Bad Lisa! Bad! Heh! The good news is I am grabbing an 8ml polypro! Woot!

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
#3 I like the smaller polypros for some reason. I think its because I use them on my Spinners when I stealth vape at work. I have my one and only 3ml polypro loaded up with a diy peach hazelnut tobacco right now. Who knew peach and hazelnut went so well together?
I still don't have any glass tanks. It would be just my luck that I would immediately break it. I have a bad habit of falling asleep with mod in hand. I woke up clutching my Vamo this morning. Speaking of that, does anyone else have a problem with their fingers and palms eating the chrome finish off their mods? My Vamo is so beaten up it looks like I've had it for years. And the copper peaking through (or maybe the chrome that is being eaten by my skin) makes my hands turn green like cheap jewelery. My next mod is definitely going to be stainless or anodized.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
BUMP for Tish -

Sorry about the cheap chrome finish on your Vamo :/ I really, really hate that and have been extremely lucky to have avoided it in my own PVs. Perhaps because I haven't overused some of them? I am not sure, but I am grateful that I haven't experienced it. In other news, I HAVE been using an unadorned copper mech daily for a bit now and it is my current favorite because of it's heavy hitting vape and it's versatility =] I have wiped it down once so far and the patina is muted, but leave nothing on my hands or clothing =]

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
4. 7/1 - I hope I can make it to the bank for a deposit before Ray goes out of stock! No LOL for that one, I'm serious!

I need a cartopunch, a 7ml pyrex tank, and maybe a battery if I have enough money left.

I took a long nap Sunday in a 90 degree room after failing to finish making another mod. I tried a torch job on it twice, and while it was pretty I couldn't make it look even. After sanding down a 3rd time, I decided to polish it. I finished the assembly 2 hours ago, this thing is beautiful and works great. I'll take some pics tomorrow, outside in the sunlight where it will shine. I'm tired, it should be cool enough to get some restful sleep. Meet you folks for coffee in a few hours?

I'm definitely not making any more copper mods until I figure out how to make a magnetic mechanical switch. I may have to give up on top mounted buttons for a mech switch, it's too hard to engineer for me. I think the reason the super expensive mods use bottom/pinky switches is that they work better. What do I know, I just a hobbyist not an engineer.

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
#4 Suddenly a bunch of people are up and posting. Maybe its just been a while since I was on here regularly and some of you have joined Lisa and me on the DARK SIDE mmmmuuuuaaaahhhahahahaha
I HATE swamp cooling. I actually had my step-son go up on the roof today and but ice in the cooler. Its so gross in my house right now. I miss A/C so much. I am so close to going out and buying one of those portable A/C units that you just put water in, but they're expensive. Its on my wish list.

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull

Thanks for all the well wishes gang. This thing is a brute.. but im pretty sure it's muscular. Talked with the wife, and if it's not better, even minimally, I'll make an appointment in the morning!

So happy to hear Ray is open! That gift certificate has been burning a hole in my pocket!

Look at all the new posters this weekend! So exciting to see fresh blood in the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread