Weird problems with the aerotank

Status
Not open for further replies.

claymationECW

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
United States
so first knida just wonder not a real prob just weird mine was shipped where no matter what i put it on the tank is sits more to 1 side like its not level
but the real prob is after 4 days its now producing like half the vapor it did to begin with and i have replaced the coil twice just to make sure that wasn't the prob any ideas

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Regarding poor performance, I would not assume that your issue is with the Aerotank. You do not state what PV you have... that may be more the issue than the Aerotank.
Based on your comments, I take it you do not have other PVs or attys, so that you might test both devices independently from each other?

Do you have, or have access to a DMM... so that you can test continuity and voltage output? If you do not, perhaps there is an advanced vapist (ECF can be useful for networking and finding vapists in your neighborhood), or shop in your area that will give you a hand diagnosing your problems.

Good luck

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
so first knida just wonder not a real prob just weird mine was shipped where no matter what i put it on the tank is sits more to 1 side like its not level
but the real prob is after 4 days its now producing like half the vapor it did to begin with and i have replaced the coil twice just to make sure that wasn't the prob any ideas

"tank is sits more to 1 side like its not level"
This is very noticably with the tank moounted on a battery while hardly detectable unattached. Sometimes when the base has been removed and reinstalled for cleaning/filling the base will not seat perfectly. Loosen the base and thread it back while applying pressure on the base. Another possibility is that the glass and the lower section of the tank are not seated correctly.
"producing like half the vapor it did to begin with"
This could be caused by several things:
Are you using the same juice?
Is your Voltage/Wattage setting the same?
Is your Battery low on charge?
Are the atomizers (old and new) the same Ohm rating?
Has the Airflow setting been changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread