Weird question lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Vapor is highly saturated with moisture and will leave a moist spot on your arm if you exhale a big cloud onto it. It also moisturizes your nasal passages if you exhale through the nose, so it makes sense that you can detect the moisture when you exhale through your nose. You also get enhanced flavor when you do that ... at least I do. Flavor is highly sensitive to aroma as well as taste.

EvlSmrk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
Pulaski, NY
Exhaling through your nose is definitely a good way to experience the flavor of what you're vaping, but it can be a tad sharp, and as others have mentioned could moisten the cavity. The high VG might be the cause of what you're describing as well as you're nic level. If you want to keep exhaling through the nose but want to drop that feeling that you're experiencing, I'd try a higher PG blend first, and if that doesn't get you where you want to be, try lowering your nic level.

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
Different juice flavors will leave a varying smell in my nose when exhaling thru my nose. Definitely get additional moisture in there... depending on the humidity levels I'll accumulate some moisture drops on my mustache when vaping heavily.

I did notice some minor ice accumulation last winter when vaping outdoors in nasty cold weather...

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Different juice flavors will leave a varying smell in my nose when exhaling thru my nose. Definitely get additional moisture in there... depending on the humidity levels I'll accumulate some moisture drops on my mustache when vaping heavily.

I did notice some minor ice accumulation last winter when vaping outdoors in nasty cold weather...

Oh dang, not looking forward to the winter.

xiKUTTHROATix

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
Do you mean a chlorine burning sensation? I get that if nic is really high.

No. Just the sensation of a bunch of water shooting my nostrils. Like you jumped into water and forgot to blow air out of your nose so a bunch of water shot up it, then you blow all the water out of your nose and you have that weird burning sensation. I don't know what it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread