• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Weird thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
Weird thought comes up suddenly, just wonder what is the name of the flavor in bwb menthol tobacco?
Let's share your ideas. :vapor:

Just got my bwb menthol tobacco today, this time the tastes is different than before. i used to order 6mg, but this time i ordered 12mg. it might need some steeping. lol
:vapor:

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
Weird thought comes up suddenly, just wonder what is the name of the flavor in bwb menthol tobacco?
Let's share your ideas. :vapor:

It's unlikely that bwb - or any other liquid company would divulge their recipe. The sheer number of flavorants and brands and combinations is staggering. Plus the base sets the basic undertones to a flavor - and the combinations of differing types of nic and pg and vg - again - staggering.

Just got my bwb menthol tobacco today, this time the tastes is different than before. i used to order 6mg, but this time i ordered 12mg. it might need some steeping. lol
:vapor:

The 12 mg will have a different taste as a result of more nicotine (thus slighlty less of everything else). Nic significantly changes the flavor of all liquids - adding a more bitter quality to the undertone.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Don K. is a Juice Wizard.

I find the same with my casa and ry4, not so much with bluebacko or espresso. I refuse to even vape the ry4/casa until a proper steep...dark/cold spot, open up for 24hrs every week, then shake, and do this for 3-4 weeks...again, the longer these two juices steep the more intricate the flavors.

If we compare it to wine, Dekand (or any Chinese ejuice) is like Ripple, while BWB (and some other great small vendors) are like a great Bordeaux in the Medoc Region of France....come to think of it, a nice Bordeaux would go very well with a bwb casa 2night:blush:

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
JC Canadian Full Flavour was my ADV, but since I'm phasing that out I figured I'd try some of the famous US ones.

I ordered some 15ml bottles of Backwoods Virginia, Cappuccino, Casablanca, Maple Tobacco, and Malty Toffee.

I also picked up some AVE Boba's Bounty. I know that taste is subjective, but people also rave about the quality of these juices so I am excited to give them a puff, especially the ones with higher VG.

Since all the juice is coming ground, they'll take 2-3 weeks to get here. But, I'm not disappointed in the time it takes USPS/Canada Post to deliver my stuff up here, my juice should come pre-steeped lol.

fcitrolo

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
T.O.
Can i steeping them in the fridge? or i need to put it at the room temperature?

Room temperature is adequate and just like Smokum suggested be sure to shake them daily.

I smoked DuMaurier for 20 years and have been vaping one year.

My favourite bwb flavours are: (in no particular order)

Casablanca
HoneyFlue
Malty Toffee
Espresso
Cherry Tobacco
Maple Tobacco
Virginia
RY4

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I wholeheartedly agree that Don is a master when it comes to quality liquid. I can even attest to really outstanding customer service too. I vape malty toffee, casablanca, vanilla....the list goes on - and I can't find other vendors that suit my tastes. I think its a curse actually, not being able to vape anything but BWB because everybody needs a back up.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
But, my room temperature in winter usually around 25-28C. is it ok for the juice?

Holy Moly !!...... I'd melt at that indoor temperature, lol. I keep my home at 20-21C tops all year round, and I'm old'ish as well as pretty much non active indoors.

I'd say you'd be fine for your bottle in use..... but too warm for long storage of sealed or opened bottles. And, for steeping should be ok.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread