The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weird thought

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Kencalise, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kencalise

Kencalise Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    Weird thought comes up suddenly, just wonder what is the name of the flavor in bwb menthol tobacco?
    Let's share your ideas. :vapor:

2. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    Just got my bwb menthol tobacco today, this time the tastes is different than before. i used to order 6mg, but this time i ordered 12mg. it might need some steeping. lol
    :vapor:

3. kanadiankat

kanadiankat Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    It's unlikely that bwb - or any other liquid company would divulge their recipe. The sheer number of flavorants and brands and combinations is staggering. Plus the base sets the basic undertones to a flavor - and the combinations of differing types of nic and pg and vg - again - staggering.

The 12 mg will have a different taste as a result of more nicotine (thus slighlty less of everything else). Nic significantly changes the flavor of all liquids - adding a more bitter quality to the undertone.

4. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    He must be an artist that can combine few flavors into one.:vapor:

5. fcitrolo

fcitrolo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    T.O.
    If I am not mistaken the undertone tobacco flavour in BWB menthol is Backo which is the base of melonbacco, applewood, bluebacko and maple.

Don is a true artisan and a mixology master in my book.

As for your juice give it some time to steep and revisit.:)

6. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    Can i steeping them in the fridge? or i need to put it at the room temperature?

7. smokum

smokum Canadian Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I prefer steeping a couple days at room temperature with occasional shaking. If I'm in a hurry for it, I warm water bath it for an hour or two, then shake it up. But the slow steeping seems to work the best for me.

8. VIPOD

VIPOD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    NB,Canada
    Don K. is a Juice Wizard.

I find the same with my casa and ry4, not so much with bluebacko or espresso. I refuse to even vape the ry4/casa until a proper steep...dark/cold spot, open up for 24hrs every week, then shake, and do this for 3-4 weeks...again, the longer these two juices steep the more intricate the flavors.

If we compare it to wine, Dekand (or any Chinese ejuice) is like Ripple, while BWB (and some other great small vendors) are like a great Bordeaux in the Medoc Region of France....come to think of it, a nice Bordeaux would go very well with a bwb casa 2night:blush:

9. rolandpibb

rolandpibb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    British Columbia
    JC Canadian Full Flavour was my ADV, but since I'm phasing that out I figured I'd try some of the famous US ones.

I ordered some 15ml bottles of Backwoods Virginia, Cappuccino, Casablanca, Maple Tobacco, and Malty Toffee.

I also picked up some AVE Boba's Bounty. I know that taste is subjective, but people also rave about the quality of these juices so I am excited to give them a puff, especially the ones with higher VG.

Since all the juice is coming ground, they'll take 2-3 weeks to get here. But, I'm not disappointed in the time it takes USPS/Canada Post to deliver my stuff up here, my juice should come pre-steeped lol.

10. fcitrolo

fcitrolo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    T.O.
    Room temperature is adequate and just like Smokum suggested be sure to shake them daily.

I smoked DuMaurier for 20 years and have been vaping one year.

My favourite bwb flavours are: (in no particular order)

Casablanca
    HoneyFlue
    Malty Toffee
    Espresso
    Cherry Tobacco
    Maple Tobacco
    Virginia
    RY4

11. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    But, my room temperature in winter usually around 25-28C. is it ok for the juice?

12. Lori68

Lori68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2011
    Maple Ridge, BC
    I wholeheartedly agree that Don is a master when it comes to quality liquid. I can even attest to really outstanding customer service too. I vape malty toffee, casablanca, vanilla....the list goes on - and I can't find other vendors that suit my tastes. I think its a curse actually, not being able to vape anything but BWB because everybody needs a back up.

13. smokum

smokum Canadian Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Holy Moly !!...... I'd melt at that indoor temperature, lol. I keep my home at 20-21C tops all year round, and I'm old'ish as well as pretty much non active indoors.

I'd say you'd be fine for your bottle in use..... but too warm for long storage of sealed or opened bottles. And, for steeping should be ok.

14. rolandpibb

rolandpibb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    British Columbia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtF2-YY0u0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mine went off when Kencalise just mentioned 25 degrees.

15. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    It is not relate to thermostat, the heat is generate by my pc. lol
    my pc up for 247

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.